Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Thanks for starting the thread of SCAC aka the very first possible meetup of PH? :space: 

With your friendly neighborhood Hydroblade :10636614:

We need a big banner hahahaha. That way the satellites looking at the stream will be able to spot us too :10636614:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

With your friendly neighborhood Hydroblade :10636614:

We need a big banner hahahaha. That way the satellites looking at the stream will be able to spot us too :10636614:

 

:embSwan: and bring us home. Way to go!

For other entries, I wonder whether we will have another Japanese girl in addition to Mai. Last year there were Rika and Mariko, the year before was Haruka.

In terms of ice dance, not sure whether V/M is going again (finger crossed). I am looking forward to a fairly decent lineup in all disciplines  :winky:

1 minute ago, Elaine said:

For other entries, I wonder whether we will have another Japanese girl in addition to Mai. Last year there were Rika and Mariko, the year before was Haruka.

In terms of ice dance, not sure whether V/M is going again (finger crossed). I am looking forward to a fairly decent lineup in all disciplines  :winky:

I am so happy that Mai is going! I love her spirals <3 

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I am so happy that Mai is going! I love her spirals <3 

 

Same here! It would be my first time to watch her skate live and I just cannot wait. Not to mention she will skate to a David Wilson program:dpooh: 

1 hour ago, obscurite said:

Just booked an AirBnB as well :clap: How are you guys booking your airplane tickets? Are you arriving the day before? 

 

It is really up to ur own schedule. Normally Wednessday's OP is not open to public and men's first public OP is in the afteenoon of Thursday.  This year's schedule is not out yet. I plan to arrive on Thursday's morning:POOH:

I believe all practices for ACI are open to the public, but I think juniors practice first day on Wednesday. I'm thinking they'll keep the schedule the same as last year as it falls on the same days of the week, but I'll wait until we get confirmation on it to book flights. I'll skip Wednesday if there isn't a men's practice so I can save a day where I need to request off for work. 

Question for people who are familiar with the area. Is it recommended to drive or is it convenient to take public transportation to the arena?

17 hours ago, itiahs said:

Question for people who are familiar with the area. Is it recommended to drive or is it convenient to take public transportation to the arena?

Kiches said you'd probably want to rent a car.  I'm planning to do that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.