Gamers r' Us

xeyra

13 minutes ago, raebia said:

What made me start it was this thing with augmented reality..I thought ok, this makes me curious...and then it got me.

Going places to find blue dragons and fat yellow ducks😊.

The first time I told my sister I had to go out to visit a nest of ducks she was concerned because she thought I took to hunting real wildlife and do something criminal and against animal rights😄

I have a very troubled relationship with this game :sigh:

I started playing when it was first released but it caused too many problems with my phone (the worst was overheating) so I stopped playing for about six months. When I got a new phone I started playing again but this time there is always something going wrong (me nearly tripping few times, dropping my phone, bad weather) and I just couldn't enjoy it so I stopped again :sad4:

30 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I have a very troubled relationship with this game :sigh:

I started playing when it was first released but it caused too many problems with my phone (the worst was overheating) so I stopped playing for about six months. When I got a new phone I started playing again but this time there is always something going wrong (me nearly tripping few times, dropping my phone, bad weather) and I just couldn't enjoy it so I stopped again :sad4:

:mellow:, this is sad..

you are right, if it is more stress than fun, then it is too troubling.

I am no hardcore player. I have it on ipad and walk around if I feel like it. Overheating is a problem! I do not want to ruin the ipad just for some pokemon😊.

I’m with the Japanese RPGs crowd. E3 was a mad week of watching livestreams -a few in the dead of night - just to catch any Kingdom Hearts news. 

And we got so much and more! 

Until the end January, I will try to play some KH DDD Dream Drop Distance and Birth Before Sleep. I never got through those games, but watched the “movies” on youtube (also the other games), so I know everything I need to know, story-wise. 

Not that I really understand half of the story, but then, I don’t believe anyone really does.

When in doubt, though, it’s always safe to go with the following rule: everyone is either Sora or Xehanort.

:-)

20 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

I’m with the Japanese RPGs crowd. E3 was a mad week of watching livestreams -a few in the dead of night - just to catch any Kingdom Hearts news. 

And we got so much and more! 

Until the end January, I will try to play some KH DDD Dream Drop Distance and Birth Before Sleep. I never got through those games, but watched the “movies” on youtube (also the other games), so I know everything I need to know, story-wise. 

Not that I really understand half of the story, but then, I don’t believe anyone really does.

When in doubt, though, it’s always safe to go with the following rule: everyone is either Sora or Xehanort.

:-)

I always wanted to play KH but I am a PC gamer (don't judge me >_<) and they never made a PC port for some reason  :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I do play JRPG mostly. Just finished Final Fantasy : Lightning returns and started Tales of Berseria. My criteria for choosing games is a convoluted story, loveable characters and lots of grinding and leveling  :biggrin:  

14 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I do play JRPG mostly. Just finished Final Fantasy : Lightning returns and started Tales of Berseria. My criteria for choosing games is a convoluted story, loveable characters and lots of grinding and leveling  :biggrin:  

Hah, yes, sounds like my kinda game! I usually loose track of the plot within an hour or two. Tales games are easier to follow than Final Fantasy, though. I like Tales, played a few, still need to finish Xillia, I think. I’m so behind...

I live for grinding, mindlessly playing random battles for hours on end. One of the most addictive things in life.

• 4 months later...

HI, bumping this thread because I'm anxious and have nothing to dooooooo :7562096:

I love videogames! So much! But my parents would never buy one so my first console was a ps3 that I bought about 6 or 7 years ago :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:though I did play some PC games...my personal favorite was Diablo II, I spent so many hours of my teenage years playing that game :13877886:, was excited for Diablo III but I'm not sure why I never got that much into it...the soundtrack is awesome though! Diablo II is still my favorite out of the 3 games there...

The other PC game that I lost half my teenage years to is Ragnarok Online! How I lost myself in that game, I remember playing as soon as I got home from school, then stopping to eat and homework for like two hours and then back at it until 3 or 4 AM...obviously I was always late for school :13877886:

I also played a lot of Patapon 1, 2 and 3 on a friend's PSP I stole for six months :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:that and Loco Roco!!! I love those games and even bought them afterwards (it was cracked and the games were all downloaded but I bought the discs), but I have yet to find a PSP in good condition to buy :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I totally love puzzles, and fell in love with Catherine, I just loved the story and the animation and the gameplay and got so obsessed with it that dreamed about moving blocks around. I could even see the blocks moving whenever I closed my eyes.

Ni No Kuni was probably my favorite game on the PS3 I bought. I have yet to play Ni No Kuni II, haven't been able to buy it yet...

And on the PS4 I played Destiny, I'm not really a FPS fan but the mechanics were too interesting and familiar and I fell to its charm. 

I also played FFXV, a friend lent it to me and was able to finish a FF for the first time in my life, and I loved it so much, but I've read many haters so now I'm not sure if I should say I love it whenever there's a videogame talk :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:, I've played most of the FF games before but on friend's consoles and just when I wen't over to their houses so it was a happy time for me.

I tried with Bloodborne, even though I really liked it I SUCKKKK terribly so I really couldn't progress through the game and now I just play vicariously through a friend that comes to my house and plays it :68468287:

And one of my favorite games everrrrrrr Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2!!!! I can't praise this game enough! I think these two are the console games I've played the most these 3 years...it's just perfect, at least for me, I really love the 3D open world, and it's just SO.MUCH.FUN, even when you've already completed it! I don't know, I just think it's perfect.

I also play a ton of mobile games, rythm games have a big place in my heart (I played a lot of Pump It Up when I was a kid) and I'm a big fan of the Love Live anime so I've been playing the mobile game (LoveLive! School Idol Festival) for about 4 years...also Sailor Moon Drops, Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon GO, and a bunch of otome and dress up games :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:.

• 7 months later...

All rejoice, the Final Fantasy VII remake has a release date! 03032020 or March 3rd, 2020.

Now I’m just wondering if that’s for the whole game or just a rumored first “episode”... and how many times the release date gets pushed back before we get an actual REAL release date.

I don’t trust SquareEnix with release dates after FF XV. 

6 hours ago, Winnie_20 said:

All rejoice, the Final Fantasy VII remake has a release date! 03032020 or March 3rd, 2020.

Now I’m just wondering if that’s for the whole game or just a rumored first “episode”... and how many times the release date gets pushed back before we get an actual REAL release date.

I don’t trust SquareEnix with release dates after FF XV. 

As far as I know this will be the first part (or episode), and I don't trust them either when it comes to release dates but I am still excited  :smiley-happy085:

This episodes thing stinks. I guess the only way to avoid having to push back a release date a dozen times is to release in “episodes”... and then we can sit back and wait who-knows-how-long for a continuation. And wait more for part three, and so on. Months? Years?!

This is gonna be my worst nightmare. :-(

15 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

This episodes thing stinks. I guess the only way to avoid having to push back a release date a dozen times is to release in “episodes”... and then we can sit back and wait who-knows-how-long for a continuation. And wait more for part three, and so on. Months? Years?!

This is gonna be my worst nightmare. :-(

Agreed, but at the same time if that is the only way we can get the whole world and story, I will except it. I was really worried before that they will cut too much from the original game to fit in the new graphics and other stuff, so if that is the solution I am fine with it.

Though it is SquareEnix, they may end up changing things too much anyway and breaking it into episodes at the same time :shrug:. But I choose to be optimistic for now and hope for the best :smiley-angelic001:

*Still trying to find time to play FFXV to be ready, since apparently the game play is similar.

I haven’t actually paid much attention to the actual gameplay yet. I suppose I should.

FF XV was a nightmare for me. I just couldn’t get through the random battles.

But Kingdom Hearts III was a piece of cake, so it’s not like I suck at *all* of Nomura’s Japanese action-RPGs. :68468287:

So, we're getting FF VII remake (episode 1, presumably) on March 3rd, 2020. 

Avengers project game May 20, 2020. 

And the Re:Mind Kingdom Hearts III (paid) DLC (when you get to play as Roxas and Aqua in *those* fights!, plus more ???? plot) sometime this winter. 

Oh, and a FF VIII remaster, woohoo!! (Yes, I adored FF VIII. After I finally understood the junctioning system, that game was such fun!)

I like Square's E3 presentation a lot!

Like I said in the previous post, I am a big fan of VIII. Actually, I love all those older PS1 FF games. It's about time they release a remaster, just about all games have been rereleased except VIII! 

Getting chills watching that trailer, aaaahh, and Liberi Fatali!