Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

Evgenia Medvedeva SP - Chopin Nocturne №20 in C-Sharp Minor  Joshua Bell

FP- George Winston "January Stars" George Winston "January Stars", Max

Richter "Departure (Lulbaby)"  and  Max Richter "Dona Nobis Pacem 2" 

EX-Anna Karenina

14 minutes ago, cucciolo888 said:

Evgenia Medvedeva SP - Chopin Nocturne №20 in C-Sharp Minor 

FP- George Winston "January Stars" George Winston "January Stars", Max Richter "Departure (Lulbaby)"  

and  Max Richter "Dona Nobis Pacem 2" 

Good choice of music. Hoping for a good choreos too (and less miming)

Edit : the SP its the violin version, so its the same as Mirai's SP. I would like to see the piano version ....

32 minutes ago, cucciolo888 said:

Evgenia Medvedeva SP - Chopin Nocturne №20 in C-Sharp Minor 

FP- George Winston "January Stars" George Winston "January Stars", Max Richter "Departure (Lulbaby)"  

EX-Anna Karenina

Is it all slow music? 

33 minutes ago, cucciolo888 said:

EX-Anna Karenina

So excited about these choices! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that they'll skip the miming this time :bow:

I love Zhenia and her skating, I'm perfectly okay with her programs and even find them beautiful but the miming makes me cringe so much every time :facepalm:

Just now, Smultron said:

So excited about these choices! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that they'll skip the miming this time :bow:

I love Zhenia and her skating, I'm perfectly okay with her programs and even find them beautiful but the miming makes me cringe so much every time :facepalm:

Same... I like her Sp music choice, Chopin is magic, FP style would not be different (  I really want to see something new, fresh from her)

4 hours ago, cucciolo888 said:

FP- George Winston "January Stars" George Winston "January Stars", Max

Richter "Departure (Lulbaby)"  and  Max Richter "Dona Nobis Pacem 2" 

EX-Anna Karenina

What I really like about her FS music choices is that it's totally fresh music to figure skating (correct me if I'm wrong) and at the same time very beautiful, emotional and with the right story behind can win hearts. I can listen to "Dona Nobis Pacem 2" forever - so strong and so graceful :heart:

Regarding the layout, I'm relieved she plays it safe and not taking risks practicing more difficult elements. She's so young and pressure will be enormous. She already has all Russia's hope on her tiny shoulders. She has to feel confident and stay strong. And if it means staying in her safety zone I don't mind it at all.  

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

What I really like about her FS music choices is that it's totally fresh music to figure skating (correct me if I'm wrong) and at the same time very beautiful, emotional and with the right story behind can win hearts. I can listen to "Dona Nobis Pacem 2" forever - so strong and so graceful :heart:

Regarding the layout, I'm relieved she plays it safe and not taking risks practicing more difficult elements. She's so young and pressure will be enormous. She already has all Russia's hope on her tiny shoulders. She has to feel confident and stay strong. And if it means staying in her safety zone I don't mind it at all.  

I love :Dona Nobis Pacem 2" powerful music, I think last part of the program is going to be epic, I only hope there will be different choreo and not the same program for the third year, 

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements