19 minutes ago, TallyT said:

It might be mean of me, but I look at the 'understated' but probably wildly expensive Vera Wang black Nathan had at the Olympics, and then I look at Yuzu in his simple (and okay not cheap for practice gear but still....) under armour and... there's no contest.

Black please, Mr Hanyu.

I am side eyeing you for bringing VW to this topic. Talking about oil and water... :59227c768286a__s:

There is black, and then there is BLACK. Yuzu's black will be lace or transparent or blingy or all three. 

3 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

I am side eyeing you for bringing VW to this topic. Talking about oil and water... :59227c768286a__s:

There is black, and then there is BLACK. Yuzu's black will be lace or transparent or blingy or all three. 

True, his costume will be BLACK.  But look at the 38549257615 pictures of Yuzu in plain underarmour (aka sleek plain unadorned black) on the web.... does anyone in the known universe look as good in it?  :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

Just now, TallyT said:

True, his costume will be BLACK.  But look at the 38549257615 pictures of Yuzu in plain underarmour (aka sleek plain unadorned black) on the web.... does anyone in the known universe look as good in it?  :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

He looks good in a whole array of costumes that screams can-only-be-pulled-off-by-yuzuru-hanyu. Of course he will look good in a 'mere' underarmour. :10742290:

24 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

I still don't understand how she messed up so badly. Or Lysacek did. But I see that in my head now and my first thought is funeral and boy talk about a bad omen. And yeah. :animated-smileys-angry-052:

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I still don't understand how she messed up so badly. Or Lysacek did. But I see that in my head now and my first thought is funeral and boy talk about a bad omen. And yeah. :animated-smileys-angry-052:

She did not receive the memo for the color scheme on Pyeongchang. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

TBF, her Nemesis design is not that bad if not for the white sleeve. 

However, her Mao's design is so... Unimaginative. But then I might be biased because I rather hate that program. LOL.