Do you guys have recommendations on desktop background yuzu picture, which is beautiful and like a MAN?:facepalm: I used Ninny's beautiful swan and then two of my coworkers asked if he was a guy or women...:anger:then I changed to high kick let's go crazy yuzu:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp::13877886::10742290:...[edit] It didn't help.

:snkuyashii:

31 minutes ago, SSS said:

Do you guys have recommendations on desktop background yuzu picture, which is beautiful and like a MAN?:facepalm: I used Ninny's beautiful swan and then two of my coworkers asked if he was a guy or women...:anger:then I changed to high kick let's go crazy yuzu:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp::13877886::10742290:...Then one of them asked if he was ...

You can use the Seimei photos! Nobody can say that he isn't man enough in this one! :heart:

0370284001435166598_filepicker.jpg

or this one :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

sp-jack-a-20151129.jpg

35 minutes ago, SSS said:

Do you guys have recommendations on desktop background yuzu picture, which is beautiful and like a MAN?:facepalm: I used Ninny's beautiful swan and then two of my coworkers asked if he was a guy or women...:anger:then I changed to high kick let's go crazy yuzu:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp::13877886::10742290:...Then one of them asked if he was ...

Keep the one you like, I say. Isn't his charm his balance of masculinity and femininity?