Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Probably we are mistaken and he is not actually an alien but an elf? :love:

[tweet]862915560400535552[/tweet]

Thanks a lot again everybody for pointing out something I've never ever been aware of due to the lack of knowledge in respect of figure skating :cry:

 

Anywhere will be fine for me, only wish I could see him performing his gorgeous spiral along the ice.

 

So, may I pray with you, AmudoBun :acceptable:

My beloved God, P-L-E-A-S-E ! :yay: :yay: :yay:

 

This is interesting for me to find out, too. I wondered why men don't do more spirals (besides bendy, bendy Jason Brown). Rushing to read through a thread of unusual entries on GS now!

Probably we are mistaken and he is not actually an alien but an elf? :love:

[tweet]862915560400535552[/tweet]

With his perfect shaped face he can be one but most of them are blonde, so maybe an alien elf! :love:

Probably we are mistaken and he is not actually an alien but an elf? :love:

With his perfect shaped face he can be one but most of them are blonde, so maybe an alien elf! :love:

 

He doesn't seem to age and he is light-footed. And elfs doesn't have to be blonde (well, it depends on your favourite fantasy book :smile:).

 

ETA He would look very cute with pointed ears.

He could do a spiral as a transition into one of his 3A!

 

Good idea. As i think the spiral itself doesn't bring as many points as Biellmann.

The Biellman is an upright spin. The spiral is a skating movement/element. You can't replace a Biellman for a spiral, because the latter isn't a spin. Spirals don't give any points for men, so they can basically be used only for choreographic touches or skating movements/transitions in between or leading into/out of elements.

 

So, Spiral-into-3A could be a thing (of beauty).

 

OMG a spiral entry to 3A would be amazing! :love: something I never thought I needed but I definitely need to see one now lol :goe:

The Biellman is an upright spin. The spiral is a skating movement/element. You can't replace a Biellman for a spiral, because the latter isn't a spin. Spirals don't give any points for men, so they can basically be used only for choreographic touches or skating movements/transitions in between or leading into/out of elements.

 

So, Spiral-into-3A could be a thing (of beauty).

 

OMG a spiral entry to 3A would be amazing! :love: something I never thought I needed but I definitely need to see one now lol :goe:

 

Wouldn't he lose too much speed going into 3A from a spiral? Like what happened at WTT? But if he can do 3A from standstill it is not much of an issue i guess. :smile:

The Biellman is an upright spin. The spiral is a skating movement/element. You can't replace a Biellman for a spiral, because the latter isn't a spin. Spirals don't give any points for men, so they can basically be used only for choreographic touches or skating movements/transitions in between or leading into/out of elements.

 

So, Spiral-into-3A could be a thing (of beauty).

 

OMG a spiral entry to 3A would be amazing! :love: something I never thought I needed but I definitely need to see one now lol :goe:

 

Wouldn't he lose too much speed going into 3A from a spiral? Like what happened at WTT? But if he can do 3A from standstill it is not much of an issue i guess. :smile:

Exactly. If anyone can do a 3A from a Hydroblade or a Spiral, it's Yuzu.

I think there was a lady known for doing a jump after a spiral, but I forgot who it was. I just seem to remember reading or watching it somewhere back in GS.

Does anybody know where is this GIF from?

 

[tweet]862099270882566144[/tweet]

Yuzuru's usually called an elf in the Russian social media. Not an alien.

And Tolkien's elves were usually dark-haired. With some exceptions like Galadriel.

 

I didn't know that. In H&L he is more elfic then ever.

 

I also was referring to Tolkien's elves. Actually there are three different elf races in his books, one of them gray-eyed and dark-haired iirc.

 

And now I really want to paint him in elfic outfit. :love:

Yuzuru's usually called an elf in the Russian social media. Not an alien.

And Tolkien's elves were usually dark-haired. With some exceptions like Galadriel.

 

I didn't know that. In H&L he is more elfic then ever.

 

I also was referring to Tolkien's elves. Actually there are three different elf races in his books, one of them gray-eyed and dark-haired iirc.

 

And now I really want to paint him in elfic outfit. :love:

 

Yeah, he'd look magnificent - way better than some of Peter Jackson's elves! :laugh: :grin:

Yuzuru's usually called an elf in the Russian social media. Not an alien.

And Tolkien's elves were usually dark-haired. With some exceptions like Galadriel.

 

I didn't know that. In H&L he is more elfic then ever.

 

I also was referring to Tolkien's elves. Actually there are three different elf races in his books, one of them gray-eyed and dark-haired iirc.

 

And now I really want to paint him in elfic outfit. :love:

 

Yeah, he'd look magnificent - way better than some of Peter Jackson's elves! :laugh: :grin:

 

Yes, quite better, I am sure. :rofl2:

 

And he could skate to LOTR OST.

Elf!Yuzu in Lothlórien.

 

Elven name: Yuzurion? Yuzurian? Edit: Elf!Yuzu would definitely be a Noldor.

 

CxLB4wI.jpg

 

Elf!Yuzu in Lothlórien.

 

Elven name: Yuzurion? Yuzurian? Edit: Elf!Yuzu would definitely be a Noldor.

 

:goe:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.