Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd 'RE_PRAY' TOUR - Saga

Ahh that was amazing, I'm speechless. Thank you so much, Yuzu! I hope he can rest well now. Every second was breathtaking but the Estpolis skate during the credits was truly magical. And his adorable message in English at the end was so sweet! I can't wait to rewatch 🥰

Today's show was absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you so much for everything, Yuzu! :cheer:

A Fleeting Dream: Re and One Summer's Day were especially brilliant today! So delicate, tender, ethereal, and beautiful! :heartpound:

I think Yuzu also looked especially gorgeous today. :girlsigh:

The way the said his goodbyes was also super adorable and cheerful! So much joy!!! Thank you, Yuzu!!! :loveshower:

This cinema SOLD OUT for live view. It will no doubt be similar for all of the cinemas hosting the live view and most likely to be the case for the cinemas hosting the delayed view.

Well done to cinema complexes across Japan and SEA for hosting the show and allowing even more fans to join in and watch. Stupendous

That was an absolutely fabulous Ice Story from Mr Hanyu! It had everything you could want, the main thing being lots of wonderful, terrifying, tense, sad, joyful, peaceful, fun, delicate, wise, hopeful, chatty, open and cute Yuzuru !! (there are many more adjectives I could use but I think you get the picture!) Anyway, isn't he a marvel?and his team are too! and the amazing fans in the venue! and so many around the world watching the livestream. Saga city seemed a great place to hold the event too, the city seemed genuinely excited to have Yuzu and his fans there.

The only thing I wondered about was the size of the rink compared to Saitama (and his training rink too) but all in all it was a wonderful experience watching it on BeyondLIVE livestream. Well done Yuzuru and thank you so much for everything you are and do!

Yuzu is so amazing~

It was so nice when he thanked all of us watching on the livestream, in my head I was like no thank YOU for being so considerate to fans that there even was a livestream that was easy to access and available in lots of countries. During megalovania the person I was with said "Oh so he's definitely the cool one everyone wishes they are" :lol:

3 hours ago, mercedes said:

How sweet he thanks  us watching from home and speaking English,he truely has a heart of gold!

Seimei ❤️

Yuzu speaking English for us was so sweet <3 I was happy that he repeatedly addressed people watching the stream and live view, he always makes you feel seen and cherished🥺🥺🥰

I stopped commentating on here cuz my mom joined, so I explained things to her and live translated in Italian. She knows Yuzu (she can never remember his name but recognizes his skating😆), I made a bit of catch up for her🥰 we clapped at the screen but I refrained from squealing too much:roll:

Yuzu was wonderful of course. I know we have plenty of videos even from RE_PRAY Saitama and the recent documentary, but watching live together with people on the other side of the world always adds something different:grouphug:

Yuzu felt particularly soft and angelic in HYK this time (I mean, even more that usual?), SEIMEI was majestic, loved Rondo... I was very moved by the whole show, and super happy to see him receive the cheers from the audience in the arena. Thank you, fans in Saga, you were a great cheering squad!:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: