Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd 'RE_PRAY' TOUR - Saga

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu spoke in English at the end :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

He is always going the extra mile for his fans. He could easily hire a translator to translate every word he says, but he prefers to do it on his own, in his own voice and with his own words. IMHO, this counts more than a perfect translation :clapping-smiley:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

From Yuzu's speech :huh:

[NEWS]

Of course we will continue to support him.

:ganba:

Reading this with a crying and smiling eye. Even if it shortens his life, he is absolutely dedicated to FS and to bring the sport to as many people as possible. :64341262:

43 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

He is always going the extra mile for his fans. He could easily hire a translator to translate every word he says, but he prefers to do it on his own, in his own voice and with his own words. IMHO, this counts more than a perfect translation :clapping-smiley:

Definitely, it means a lot more to fans, feeling the connection with Yuzu expressing himself in his own way. 

I think that Yuzu making the effort to reach out and include as many fans by greeting them, thanking them is a very special way of showing appreciation in return for the efforts made by fans to support him.

It is truly endearing to hear Yuzu speak from the heart in whichever language he chooses and same with his written messages on twt/X, insta and YuTunes

(Yuzu's English language speaking is far superior to my novice Japanese speaking, hence, I am very impressed with his linguistic skills)