2023 Yuzuru Birthday project

I am Irina from Romania. My Birthday message for Yuzu is missing from the video :banginghead:

Lovely Yuzu, Following, supporting, and loving you is a blessing for me. I wish you Health and Happiness, the most precious gifts from life. May your upcoming ICE STOY 2nd tour be again a huge success! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my Butterfly.

🦋!

41 minutes ago, IrinaM said:

I am Irina from Romania. My Birthday message for Yuzu is missing from the video :banginghead:

Lovely Yuzu, Following, supporting, and loving you is a blessing for me. I wish you Health and Happiness, the most precious gifts from life. May your upcoming ICE STOY 2nd tour be again a huge success! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my Butterfly.

Dear Irina, 

Your message is included in the video, I edited it. Please, check here 

thank you to all the people who spent a lot of time making the video!! it turned out really well and the animation at the beginning was so cute :) everyone did such a great job with their messages and artworks! whoever did the ukelele/guitar(?) part towards the beginning did so well omg

( + @rockstaryuzu a;lkdfjkdjfdk hi omg this is a lil' off topic but you're pretty + i love your glasses! )

thanks again to everyone who made this a success <3

1 hour ago, yanjun said:

thank you to all the people who spent a lot of time making the video!! it turned out really well and the animation at the beginning was so cute :) everyone did such a great job with their messages and artworks! . . . . .

Yes to all of the above  :yes:

Thank you, Planet Hanyu  :thanks: