[2022] NHK Trophy

2 minutes ago, Misaela said:

I'm sorry but I'm really not enjoying Shoma's program, it's just so boring

The program is too much of Lambiel style, which doesn't suit Shoma.  He needs more intense choreography, not languid flowing style.  

4 minutes ago, Misaela said:

I'm sorry but I'm really not enjoying Shoma's program, it's just so boring

I think Shoma's programs before his coaching change were better. Since then his program have become emptier and "safer". I used to enjoy his skating even with his jump issues but I find him boring now.

Guest Mary_kyo

Sota is amazing, I love that he is doing better and regaining confidence. Sota is no less than Yuma Kagy. Although his scores don't reflect this because he doesn't have an influential/controversial dad.

Shoma is the new Nathan except with worse jumps. Legacy of empty boring program from an overscored skater. The rest weren't memorable for me so I don't remember/feel anything about them.

Edit: I see JSF is saving Shoma. 90+ without combo and with that skate. I don't care though, just laughing at JSF being desperate. 

2 hours ago, Misaela said:

Adam can do much better, but at least he stayed on his feet, the preasure of trying to get to the GPF must be getting to him

He was marvellous at IDF.  Absolutely adore his programmes and so need to see him at Torino.  

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

So, what do I need to sacrifice and to whom to manifest a clean free for Sota and Kazuki  :smiley-angelic001:

Well Sota is not as good in the FS .... as least he wasn't at IDF.  Beautiful skater.  His gala exhibition piece is brilliant too.  Kazuki just needs to pull it all together.  He's sheer joy on Ice.  Hoping he'll do well in the FS.  Adam for Gold all the way from me though. :fingerscrossed: