39 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Not a pet butterfly! A butterfly who entered in my bedroom while the window was open, and who doesn't want to go out. But this morning it didn't look well. I don't think it touched any of its beverage. And how to say, it looks worn. I'm afraid an adult butterfly's lifespan is not extensible very long.

It's still amazing that a butterfly flew into your bedroom and decided to stay. Yes, I'm afraid butterflies only have a short life span.

Runrun8383's last artwork, I wonder what is written on?

This one is from Yesterday, it is not her usual style but it is so beautiful!

And I had miss this one too, of Baby Yuzu congratulated by his coach.

And this one!!! How can I?

I think this one had already been posted?

This one is not from her, but was retweeted by her.

The automatic embedding is working! Great!

By the way, I wonder what this "Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit!" really means. I see it often but never managed to find a real explanation.

Crumbs and Pooh :

This fanart is not about Yuzuru Hanyu but Jun hwan Cha.

Poohzuru sent this view of his/her progression in fanart :

https://twitter.com/poohzuru/status/1312192608718917632

On 10/1/2020 at 1:26 PM, Yuzurella said:

It's still amazing that a butterfly flew into your bedroom and decided to stay. Yes, I'm afraid butterflies only have a short life span.

After three days disappeared (I thought it was dead) it emerged, covered with dust and cobweb, from behind a luggage. (Shame on me. But I am really limited on housekeeping.) We managed to free it from this burden and gave him, with its water and honey mix, a slice of a very juicy pear I happened to have, and it is now firmly hanging on it, the trunk sticking to the fruit. :grin:

21 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

After three days disappeared (I thought it was dead) it emerged, covered with dust and cobweb, from behind a luggage. (Shame on me. But I am really limited on housekeeping.) We managed to free it from this burden and gave him, with its water and honey mix, a slice of a very juicy pear I happened to have, and it is now firmly hanging on it, the trunk sticking to the fruit. :grin:

That's incredible! But now it's really become your pet butterfly. I hope you can still enjoy its company for a couple more days. :softYuzu:

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

That's incredible! But now it's really become your pet butterfly. I hope you can still enjoy its company for a couple more days. :softYuzu:

This evening we really thought it was dead because it had fell on a side, though still sticking to its slice of pear from this afternoon (which it hadn't touched at first but then it looked like sleeping). So I tried to gather it on a sheet of paper to check its species (I think it is likely to be a meadow brown) and it opened its wings and stood. So I gave it back its pear and let it like that. Yes, we worry for it though, well, it is not really a pet? We are like children. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqGr4o1qz4rgp:

I am afraid I am very much :offtopic2::sorry2:

EDIT (Tuesday morning). I also gave it a grape grain cut in two. Yesterday evening it remained on the pear (nearer the grape though) but this morning it was on the grape. (Yes, I bought seedless grape, because where I go the only organic grape is seedless and there was nothing else juicy, though I may try blueberries soon.) And later it flew and went back by the luggage.