1 hour ago, Neenah said:

Worst day of my life :sad-smiley-046:

Faulty sprinklers going off at 7 in the morning

Water flooding the whole floor :drowning:

All my shoes are soaking wet

Can't stay in my room because of the water and it's freezing cold :2029:

As if that was not enough, now it's snowing  :2023:

:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

Oh no... Wish I could deliver a new pair of shoes to you to go somewhere to take refuge.:sad4: Hope your room will be restored soon.

6 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Oh no... Wish I could deliver a new pair of shoes to you to go somewhere to take refuge.:sad4: Hope your room will be restored soon.

Thanks for the kind words. I manged to find a usable pair of summer shoes and now I am in the the university which thankfully have heating system. Still waiting for damage assessment for the room. They should tell me if I will have to move somewhere else :sigh:

1 час назад, Neenah сказал:

Worst day of my life :sad-smiley-046:

Faulty sprinklers going off at 7 in the morning

Water flooding the whole floor :drowning:

All my shoes are soaking wet

Can't stay in my room because of the water and it's freezing cold :2029:

As if that was not enough, now it's snowing  :2023:

:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

4 минуты назад, Neenah сказал:

I manged to find a usable pair of summer shoes and now I am in the the university which thankfully have heating system. Still waiting for damage assessment for the room. They should tell me if I will have to move somewhere else :sigh:

:consoling2: Hold on. Probably after the university you can go to Starbucks or other cafe, grab some hot chocolate, tea or coffee and stay warm until the situation becames clear. :10742289: Fighting! :h99:

34 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Thanks for the kind words. I manged to find a usable pair of summer shoes and now I am in the the university which thankfully have heating system. Still waiting for damage assessment for the room. They should tell me if I will have to move somewhere else :sigh:

Good to hear that you're not freezing in your room now. I grew up in a snowy place so I can imagine clearly how it is to be in such situation in winter. Please be careful not to get cold or chilblains. Wish you good luck with your room.:fingerscrossed:

Figure skating talks at home again.

1. My father comes after watching football in the living room, I try to hide behind my mom. Father falls on bed with gloomy and angry expression and hits the pillow with his fist.

Father: They missed the goal during the fourth additional minute! And they did it the third time in a row! How could they! Is it so difficult to hold on? I can't! I can't any more! I won't watch it any more! (Though, he promises it every time in vain).

Me: *whispering to my mom* Mom, do I look like this when and after I watch FS competitions?

Mom: Well, I'm not sure, because, fortunately, your broadcasts are mostly at night, but you can be even worse in the morning.

Me: :facepalm:

2. After Skate America:

Me: Mom, Nathan was skating last weekend. In CoR you liked his short a lot. Do you want to watch the recording?

Mom: Sure. *while watching* No, no flow. Iffy landings, spins are not perfect. No. I don't like it any more. He is very masculine though (poor Nathan, my mom always prefers his spins to his jumps).

Me: Shall we watch Yuzu's short to make contrast?

Mom: :facepalm: You won't calm down until we'll watch it, won't you? 

Me: :biggrin:

Mom: *while waiting ACI' Chopin* He is more feminine in comparison to Nathan, but this combo... And this stsq... (my mom adores Yuzu's rippon, she says, Yuzu is like a porcelain figure here: you can take him and put on the cover of the music box; as for the last stsq, she calls it THE step sequence or an exemplary stsq).

Me: So, who is the best?

Mom: Don't be childish!

Me: So?

Mom: Of course, HE is the best! Go and do something useful now! (I adore that now she changed "your Japanese skater" to simple HE, because there is no need to precise). *Pensively* You know, the problem is we always watch what you like. I actually prefer his free skate. Traditional Japanese music suits him and he is beautiful and masculine in the same time there. And those drums are impressive!

Me: :jaw:

3. Calling my mom after the scientific conference I woke up ridiculously early for, only hoping to meet a professor I didn't see for 1,5 years.

Me: Mom, it's so unfortunate! Imagine, what happened?

Mom: No way! It can't be! Did something happened with... this guy... skater... this... with Hanyu?

Me: *:jaw: absolutely silent for 4 seconds, trying to do three things in a time: recover from the fact my mom finally remembered Yuzu's last name, praying to skating gods, asking to protect Yuzu from all the jinxs in the world, including the involuntary ones and finally trying to remember what I was going to say earlier* Well, mom, no, just that professor got a fever so I couldn't meet him.

Mom: Oh, well... You were so anxious that I thought... It's ok... Oh, no, I mean it's awful he is ill...

38 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Figure skating talks at home again.

1. My father comes after watching football in the living room, I try to hide behind my mom. Father falls on bed with gloomy and angry expression and hits the pillow with his fist.

Father: They missed the goal during the fourth additional minute! And they did it the third time in a row! How could they! Is it so difficult to hold on? I can't! I can't any more! I won't watch it any more! (Though, he promises it every time in vain).

Me: *whispering to my mom* Mom, do I look like this when and after I watch FS competitions?

Mom: Well, I'm not sure, because, fortunately, your broadcasts are mostly at night, but you can be even worse in the morning.

2. After Skate America:

Me: Mom, Nathan was skating last weekend. In CoR you liked his short a lot. Do you want to watch the recording?

Mom: Sure. *while watching* No, no flow. Iffy landings, spins are not perfect. No. I don't like it any more. He is very masculine though (poor Nathan, my mom always prefers his spins to his jumps).

Me: Shall we watch Yuzu's short to make contrast?

Mom: :facepalm: You won't calm down until we'll watch it, won't you? 

Me: :biggrin:

Mom: *while waiting ACI' Chopin* He is more feminine in comparison to Nathan, but this combo... And this stsq... (my mom adores Yuzu's rippon, she says, Yuzu is like a porcelain figure here: you can take him and put on the cover of the music box; as for the last stsq, she calls it THE step sequence or an exemplary stsq).

Me: So, who is the best?

Mom: Don't be childish!

Me: So?

Mom: Of course, HE is the best! Go and do something useful now! (I adore that now she changed "your Japanese skater" to simple HE, because there is no need to precise). *Pensively* You know, the problem is we always watch what you like. I actually prefer his free skate. Traditional Japanese music suits him and he is beautiful and masculine in the same time there. And those drums are impressive!

Me: :jaw:

3. Calling my mom after the scientific conference I woke up ridiculously early for, only hoping to meet a professor I didn't see for 1,5 years.

Me: Mom, it's so unfortunate! Imagine, what happened?

Mom: No way! It can't be! Did something happened with... this guy... skater... this... with Hanyu?

Me: *:jaw: absolutely silent for 4 seconds, trying to do three things in a time: recover from the fact my mom finally remembered Yuzu's last name, praying to skating gods, asking to protect Yuzu from all the jinxs in the world, including the involuntary ones and finally trying to remember what I was going to say earlier* Well, mom, no, just that professor got a fever so I couldn't meet him.

Mom: Oh, well... You were so anxious that I thought... It's ok... Oh, no, I mean it's awful he is ill...

Haha, this is so amusing :laughing:

My dad once asked me what I was smoking because I kept giggling randomly :10814716: Well, it's just figure skating, dad, just figure skating. It can also make you cry :13877886: 

Oh, wait, I forgot the best part. 

The other day my dad was jokingly reading a horoscope for my sign and so it went like this: 

Dad: "So... In the first month of Spring you might experience a lot of love, careful, you might lose your mind being so overwhelmed by feelings... There is also a risk of spending too much money..." 

Me: *descends into hysterical laughter* 

I still haven't told him I have tickets for Milano and that's exactly the first month of Spring :13877886::10636614::img_21: Oooops 

15 minutes ago, Smultron said:

The other day my dad was jokingly reading a horoscope for my sign and so it went like this: 

Dad: "So... In the first month of Spring you might experience a lot of love, careful, you might lose your mind being so overwhelmed by feelings... There is also a risk of spending too much money..." 

Me: *descends into hysterical laughter* 

I still haven't told him I have tickets for Milano and that's exactly the first month of Spring :13877886::10636614::img_21: Oooops 

I would be so excited after reading that hahaha

Also i love how hysterical laughter after our parents say something that they think is a joke but it's actually true and bc of Yuzu is like the default reaction :rofl:

My mom keeps showing me pics and videos of Yuzu she likes on instagram and the other day she said "why don't you smile when i show you this? It's not like you're missing someone you know..."

I laughed so much i had to leave the place where i was. No mom, i don't know him but i really miss him a lot hahahaha.

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

My mom keeps showing me pics and videos of Yuzu she likes on instagram and the other day she said "why don't you smile when i show you this? It's not like you're missing someone you know..."

I laughed so much i had to leave the place where i was. No mom, i don't know him but i really miss him a lot hahahaha.

Don't we all, don't we all :13877886:

Your mom is goals :2thumbsup: 

20 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Don't we all, don't we all :13877886:

Your mom is goals :2thumbsup: 

:sadPooh:It really feels as if i've been crying for weeks. I'm a plant who needs its dose of yuzu.

Hahaha, she was captured when she saw practice!Seimei. She only follows Yuzu-related insta accts :P