Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Make that two of us. We will meet in Canada :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:!!

Make that three! After the atrocious lotteries that were NHK and GPF in Japan I'm going to prepare myself to go wherever Yuzu's other GP is--hopefully it'll be Canada so it's easier to reach for me. I wouldn't be against France, either, tbh, since I wanna go there anyway.

9 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Update: my mochi was thrown away because they didn't know it was something edible... :'(

'Update: my family was thrown away because nobody touches my mochi' would have been a realistic follow up to that. How dare they!! 

I'm really hungry but I forgot to get groceries because Yuzu-stress and then work, and now I must wait for food to get here. I'm jealous of the dogs because I NEVER forget to make their food and make sure all supplies for them are sorted. I only forget about stupid humans. Unfortunately I'm a stupid human and I'm hungry.

Why am I not my dog? :facepalm:

Update: I ate too much. :/

Okay so the parents are a little :knc_brian3: about me going to Korea alone for random reasons: 1. They said they worry about my jaw (my jaws lock at random times and it always causes a scare--nothing to be done cos it's not bad enough for surgery so I really just have to live with it for now), they worry about North Korea (ehh, my friend's husband is in the military stationed in Korean--they'd know if things are going down), and many smaller reasons. I'm annoyed cos 1. I can take care of myself (I plan most of our family trips), 2. Technically, I won't be alone; I have friends in Korea, and 3. I just am annoyed--I'm an adult. :waffle: 

In any case, it's still happening. Not gonna give this up. :devilYuzu:

Home struggles after Rostelecom:

Mom: Come! I can't find Nathan's SP on YouTube, I want to rewatch it.

Me: Why?

Mom: Because it's gorgeous and powerful and I'm in love with his last spin. I saw it live and want more.

Me: ...

Mom: Come on, Yuzu is also good, Nathan is just technically superior. Yuzu is more artistic. 

Me: And this is the Olympic season. Bloodbath.

Mom: I am going just enjoy both of them. 

Me: I'm worried for Yuzu.

Mom: Oh, my poor girl, it was so much better when we both were just FS lovers. Now you became crazy fan. 

6 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Home struggles after Rostelecom:

Mom: Come! I can't find Nathan's SP on YouTube, I want to rewatch it.

Me: Why?

Mom: Because it's gorgeous and powerful and I'm in love with his last spin. I saw it live and want more.

Me: ...

Mom: Come on, Yuzu is also good, Nathan is just technically superior. Yuzu is more artistic. 

Me: And this is the Olympic season. Bloodbath.

Mom: I am going just enjoy both of them. 

Me: I'm worried for Yuzu.

Mom: Oh, my poor girl, it was so much better when we both were just FS lovers. Now you became crazy fan. 

It's the damn butt spin. Ha! Nathan's spins better... Ha!