Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

I hope so, too.

And that he does more stuff like that picture, because way back when, he always looked happiest in beautiful full make up and those "coats" that were everywhere.

😍 the coats!!!! 

You know, one of the things I like about Yoshiki is the shape of his eyes :D so that pic you posted is extremely beautiful to my eyes 💖

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

😍 the coats!!!! 

You know, one of the things I like about Yoshiki is the shape of his eyes :D so that pic you posted is extremely beautiful to my eyes 💖

I agree he has beautiful eyes - I could do without the contacts in that picture actually.

As for coats, it was always my favourite 2.5 seconds in Kurenai lives that was all he needed to get rid of them in the dash between piano and drums.

1 minute ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

I agree he has beautiful eyes - I could do without the contacts in that picture actually.

As for coats, it was always my favourite 2.5 seconds in Kurenai lives that was all he needed to get rid of them in the dash between piano and drums.

Haha I'm immune to contacts because I'm used to see Gackt with them... I guess it's their aesthetic :P

And omg yes yes yes yes so much this, I love it 💖💖💖

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Haha I'm immune to contacts because I'm used to see Gackt with them... I guess it's their aesthetic :P

And omg yes yes yes yes so much this, I love it 💖💖💖

Gaku, well...

THAT'S an entirely different world. 

And I'd need to write a whole single issue of AERA to explain my history with and feelings about Gackt. 

1 hour ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

Gaku, well...

THAT'S an entirely different world. 

And I'd need to write a whole single issue of AERA to explain my history with and feelings about Gackt. 

For some reason i haven't been fond of him lately... But i like his voice

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

For some reason i haven't been fond of him lately... But i like his voice

The same here... I prefer his older style and songs better... I still remember I cried the first time I heard his piano rendition of Last Song :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg: 

Swans in my mind are birds of winter, because they visit my home region in winter and stay there until next spring. They have always been connected to snow and cold air in my mind. However, they are migratory birds. I wonder how they are seen in other countries where they spend their spring or summer, or in places where they are rarely seen.

3 hours ago, Anony said:

Today I discovered the staggering amount of Kumamon pictures in my phone

In my case, I discovered the staggering amount of Yuzuru pictures in my phone :P 

5 hours ago, Puniyo said:

In my case, I discovered the staggering amount of Yuzuru pictures in my phone :P 

Well, I'm aware those exist already so I wasn't really surprised :laughing: Why else is my phone constantly running out of memory The Kumamon pics were unexpected tho Maybe I should change my profile pic to one of them haha...

Edit: just changed it :P

Unrelated to anything: I am anguishing over the fact that my biggest sister wants to get married and I think it's a terrible mistake and I don't want to go to the wedding but I won't be able to tell her.

4 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Unrelated to anything: I am anguishing over the fact that my biggest sister wants to get married and I think it's a terrible mistake and I don't want to go to the wedding but I won't be able to tell her.

I felt similarly when my elder brother got married. I have nothing against his wife and such, but they are so childish and the reason for their union was something out of this world. I was in this internal conflict of wanting to congratulate them but at the same time feeling that it was too early for them and too rushed. 

I guess this won't make me a better human being too but sometimes I wish I was less critical of things and people... :13877886: