Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

23 minutes ago, Puniyo said:

That's one of the reasons I never cut my hair shorter than shoulder's length. 

But I'm also jealous of people who can sport a shorter hairstyle. I would look horrible with short hair (mushroom hair trauma when I was a kid...:rofl:)

Well, I never go longer than 10 cm of hair, childhood trauma - I looked like a sweeping mop

9 hours ago, Lynnie said:

I relate to this, but I sometimes want it to be even shorter although it was just cut a week ago :facepalm:

My hair has always been short, never reached shoulder's lenght and at this moment is only slightly longer than Yuzu's hair (not long ago I cut). My sister and some other people have already asked me because I do not leave my long hair. This is more because I do not dare to speak to my grandmother who I want to make it long because she likes to cut it and says that I combine more with short hair. I am a very relaxed person so short hair is actually more practical :space:.

5 minutes ago, kitsune said:

My hair has always been short, never reached shoulder's lenght and at this moment is only slightly longer than Yuzu's hair (not long ago I cut). My sister and some other people have already asked me because I do not leave my long hair. This is more because I do not dare to speak to my grandmother who I want to make it long because she likes to cut it and says that I combine more with short hair. I am a very relaxed person so short hair is actually more practical :space:.

The best solution for long hair and being practical is a ponytail... which I sport mostly every day... haha!

And because my hair is not very straight, but it's also not beautifully curled (why can't it be either one? :8122879:), if my hair is too short, it'll look like a lion's mane. :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Puniyo said:

The best solution for long hair and being practical is a ponytail... which I sport mostly every day... haha!

And because my hair is not very straight, but it's also not beautifully curled (why can't it be either one? :8122879:), if my hair is too short, it'll look like a lion's mane. :rofl:

My hair is straight and short, it does not help that I have fringe so sometimes it looks like a bowl :rofl:.

5 hours ago, Puniyo said:

My hair was like straight in 1/3 on top, then next 1/3 was wavy and the last 1/3 was curly. Horrible...

1 minute ago, Emzie said:

My hair was like straight in 1/3 on top, then next 1/3 was wavy and the last 1/3 was curly. Horrible...

Oh my... I have the same experience!! :rofl:

That's why I just cut it and and even straightened it... at least I don't have to spend more than 10 minutes in front of the mirror every day anymore :tumblr_inline_mg16g93n0Q1qdlkyg:

22 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

The default avas change depending on the theme you're using (i especially like the space kitten theme default ava :rofl:)

ETA: I was thinking that if i could have a chance of getting Yuzu's signature, i would ask him to sign my earphone case :rofl:

Oh, I see... The attention to detail in this forum is amazing. On the other hand, this is a Hanyu forum and like idol, like staff... 

How devious of you... I can think of no surer way of getting him to speak than innocently passing him an earphone case to sign. :smiley-angelic006: lol.

13 minutes ago, surimi said:

Oh, I see... The attention to detail in this forum is amazing. On the other hand, this is a Hanyu forum and like idol, like staff... 

How devious of you... I can think of no surer way of getting him to speak than innocently passing him an earphone case to sign. :smiley-angelic006: lol.

No joke, yesterday I was talking about how I'd like to try any of his earphones. I would have to tell him which kind of song I want to hear so he could give me the appropriate pair but I know it would be worth it... 

And it would have the nice side effect of hearing him talk a lot :P

Not sure this fits, but anyhow...

I made the mistake today to check google news usa today - not that the rest of the world is much better - and some things, mostly political, I saw there, made a comic strip pop up in my head, of some advanced alien race reps in an invisible ship checking if humanity is progressing towards admittance into the advanced species intergalactic community. 

As I'm a Trek* fan, the aliens turned out to be Vulcans, and among other things, they are also observing our various waved emissions, like TV.

Anyhow, change of shift, female T'Ver entering communications to relieve male Sartas...

She, Sartas, I really do not understand your logic in watching their unrealistic television "entertainment" instead of their at least relatively more factual "news" programs.

Him, you missed some things during your home leave, T'Ver. This IS there "news" now.

*Copyright on Vulcans belongs to whoever it belongs to. 

T'Ver and Sartas are names of my own invention including weird linguistic connection jokes of my own probably no one will get. ;)

I am NOT inviting any discussion about politics, I only mentioned the p word because some things to me are by now beyond surreal. (Not only in the usa.)

More fun thing, Yoshiki - whom some people here know - posted a stunningly beautiful picture of himself on instagram and facebook yesterday:

Made me happy... 

6 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

More fun thing, Yoshiki - whom some people here know - posted a stunningly beautiful picture of himself on instagram and facebook yesterday:

I saw it 💖 love it. I hope he gets better soon

4 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I want a chocolate muffin.

That really is the deepest thought I have right now :smiley-rolleyes009: I really want a muffin

I know how you feel.

I'm now waiting for my daily chocolate dose, in a form of a cake. It'll arrive soon, but I until then, have to be patient. It's really hard as I'm very hungry and...I have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate.