Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

:2:

Have you ever felt that you entered season 5 of the sitcom that is your life? You know, when the writers start to struggle with keeping the thing on the air and come up with unbelievable things...

That's kinda how my life is at the moment:headdesk2:

Just now, Whee1000 said:

@Hydroblade that sucks, sorry to hear that. 

Here, have a squishy Pooh and a good boy (awesome boy). :snkuyashii:

From an outsider's perspective, it probably is very entertaining and funny :english2:  It has a lot of the elements of a good story! But the waiting around part sucks and leaves me even more ???? than Yuzu's plans for the next five years

That moment when you find out after 25 years that you actually have asthma and aren’t just horribly unfit :english1:

Of all the things to potentially have in common with Yuzu , that wasn’t one I was striving for lol

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

That moment when you find out after 25 years that you actually have asthma and aren’t just horribly unfit :english1:

Of all the things to potentially have in common with Yuzu , that wasn’t one I was striving for lol

:10742289: But once you know the cause of your sickness it will get a little more controllable. Take care. Hope you feel better soon:tumblr_inline_mmzniwZDN91qz4rgp:

49 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

:10742289: But once you know the cause of your sickness it will get a little more controllable. Take care. Hope you feel better soon:tumblr_inline_mmzniwZDN91qz4rgp:

It’s really not bad at all - it only is an actual issue for me during more intense exercise, please don’t worry about me (I just thought it’s funny I didn’t know) :embSwan:

47 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

It’s really not bad at all - it only is an actual issue for me during more intense exercise, please don’t worry about me (I just thought it’s funny I didn’t know) :embSwan:

Oh I see, OK :laughing:

Last night I heard someone singing Happy Birthday in Spanish. I thought I heard it in my dream or someone was watching a movie, but I still hear loud Spanish from outside of the window. So someone really was celebrating someone's birthday at 2 AM, and probably it was the best time of the day to say happy birthday to someone in Spain from Japan...(thinking of Javi in Ci)

I had to miss the lives stream of FaOI today and I'm super grumpy. And it doesn't help that his hair was so good, it elaborated Dory in a way I never knew was possible. Someone please let me know the schedule to the next live streams so I'll make reservations for that :smiley-angry020:

I'm living away from home for the first time for a student placement and it's equal parts empowering and uncomfortable. It's only been two days but I feel really overwhelmed. I haven't had the time to catch up with FaOI either and I can't skate for the next month because there's no ice rink out here so I'm a little gloomy. All the students and hospital staff out here are very kind but my anxiety levels are peaking with all the changes so it's hard to relax and open up to people. Just wanted to rant a bit :Poohgaveup:

2 hours ago, dotsquare said:

I'm living away from home for the first time for a student placement and it's equal parts empowering and uncomfortable. It's only been two days but I feel really overwhelmed. I haven't had the time to catch up with FaOI either and I can't skate for the next month because there's no ice rink out here so I'm a little gloomy. All the students and hospital staff out here are very kind but my anxiety levels are peaking with all the changes so it's hard to relax and open up to people. Just wanted to rant a bit :Poohgaveup:

Moving out can be scary but I hope you'll get accustomed to the changes soon and can enjoy yourself without feeling anxious :consoling2:

3 hours ago, dotsquare said:

It is a scary experience but also an exciting one. Try to establish routines (especially ones you had back home) as quickly as possible to make adjustment easy. Most importantly, have fun :)

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

Moving out can be scary but I hope you'll get accustomed to the changes soon and can enjoy yourself without feeling anxious :consoling2:

34 minutes ago, Neenah said:

It is a scary experience but also an exciting one. Try to establish routines (especially ones you had back home) as quickly as possible to make adjustment easy. Most importantly, have fun :)

Thanks guys! I'll try to chill out a bit more :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Sometimes I think of myself if I can support Yuzu ;-; cause the more I get to know him the more selfish I began which leads me depress ;-; but still I wanted to do so because I’m a fan of him  he also inspired me of doing a lot of things and excelling at them somehow

I want to see him achieve more of his goals I want to support him in many ways but myself is stopping me :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: 

But even though depression is hitting me ;-; Awanna keep up on what he’s doing

(I’m pretty late now at Ciontu and Faoi too cause of dis depression thingy)