Jump to content

The Planet's BTS Fan Club


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

 

What they said during their concert while their parents were there.....I had tears in my eyes.

But have to say that I feel a bit conflicted about Yoongis deep formal bow to his parents. It is great that they now have a better relationship with each other but I'm really not sure if I could have done what Yoongi did........he has my utmost respect and has a really kind soul.

 

I don't know if that was so much a deep bow to his parents as it was a collapsing onto this knees because he realized they really had come to see him and that they could see now that he was right to pursue his dreams.  He never actually says anything to him as Hobi does.  Yoongi really had to make it alone without any family help.  He had the members, and they all had each other, but the other six at least knew that their parents were behind them, wishing for their success and happiness (even though, seriously, they hardly got to spend any time with them, especially during the first, what, five years?  More?  And Hobi moved in to the dorm on Christmas eve.  That's kind of brutal.  And JK was not even 14 yet.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

Army loved their new song!

Of course!

 

Anyway, I found the full You Quiz On The Block (in two parts) with English subs, on dailymotion, so we can line it up for a Friday viewing some time:

 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80ddx6

 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80de4o

 

Note: the video quality is not the best. It hitches and lags and has black screen spaces where TV ads should be

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Of course!

 

Anyway, I found the full You Quiz On The Block (in two parts) with English subs, on dailymotion, so we can line it up for a Friday viewing some time:

 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80ddx6

 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80de4o

 

Note: the video quality is not the best. It hitches and lags and has black screen spaces where TV ads should be

 

Whoever ok.ru i, they post much clearer video replays of the TV shows than Daily Motion does.  Ck out https://ok.ru/video/2814675782279

 

It's all in one, 151 min long.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, barbara said:

Whoever ok.ru i, they post much clearer video replays of the TV shows than Daily Motion does.  Ck out https://ok.ru/video/2814675782279

 

It's all in one, 151 min long.....

The thing is, ok.ru is not a safe site at all. I've used it in the past and it crashed my computer from malware.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Found this. It is a tour of the new Hybe building.

 

I like anthrazit, grey, dark gey, black. I even have a dark grey wall in my flat but this is too much for my taste. Everything is dark grey/black and if you are lucky you have the dance practice in the one room with a cream coloured wall.

The corridors and floors are so dark and everything looks the same....they definitely need a better signage system, 30min to find a room🙈.

The Gym is really small. Yes it is spread about three floors, but the area is really tiny. Do you think they have another gym for the artists or employes?

 

Edit:

These very reduced and dark concepts do work but only if combined with certain things to make people feel comfortable. If everything is kept dark in dark, strong colour accents must be set somewhere to give the whole a better atmosphere. If one does not want to use colour, the combination with warm wood tones is always a good choice. Especially with the shown wall paneling, which is apparently used everywhere, a combination with warm wood would have been easy and visually extremely uplifting. If one wants to give it a even better ambience, the additional placement of so-called Green Walls would be a great tool (these are moss walls that last for years and do not require any maintenance).

Yes, some will like this design but the majority will feel uncomfortable with this design and that's not really a great setup for a good working atmosphere. Sorry for this small rant, but as an interior designer this really kind of gets to me......

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

 

Found this. It is a tour of the new Hybe building.

 

I like anthrazit, grey, dark gey, black. I even have a dark grey wall in my flat but this is too much for my taste. Everything is dark grey/black and if you are lucky you have the dance practice in the one room with a cream coloured wall.

The corridors and floors are so dark and everything looks the same....they definitely need a better signage system, 30min to find a room🙈.

The Gym is really small. Yes it is spread about three floors, but the area is really tiny. Do you think they have another gym for the artists or employes?

That building is huge! I'm sure that there is more then one gym around. The dance practice rooms are very big (I already saw a clip with Enhypen boys practicing in the new rooms) and the city view is amazing. That location must've cost a fortune.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Behind the scene for the last year Jimmy Fallon Show.  Super cool. :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

I watched it and wow, the production value! They (BigHit) really think nothing of building all those elaborate sets in the blink of an eye...just go ahead and do it.

 

Also, I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud at JK complaining that his legs wouldn't work and wondering how they ever did concerts with that kind of choreography...I  guess the boys just never realized quite how fit they really were...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

That building is huge! I'm sure that there is more then one gym around. The dance practice rooms are very big (I already saw a clip with Enhypen boys practicing in the new rooms) and the city view is amazing. That location must've cost a fortune.

 

It really is huge and they have a nice view from the top floors. Also saw the practice video and a Vlive (not sure if it was TXT or Enhypen) done infront of the new "grey walls".

 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I watched it and wow, the production value! They (BigHit) really think nothing of building all those elaborate sets in the blink of an eye...just go ahead and do it.

 

I absolutely love how they build these huge sets. The moving room for the "Home" performance, crazy. Or the Grammy set!

Who does something like this in the western music industry?

 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Also, I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud at JK complaining that his legs wouldn't work and wondering how they ever did concerts with that kind of choreography...I  guess the boys just never realized quite how fit they really were...

 

Same. And to think that they say "On" is even more difficult to performe then "Idol"......

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished the "You Quiz On The Block". It was a really insightful interview with some thoughts and stories I have never heard before. And I knew that JK was young when he came to Seoul, but I was not aware that he was only twelve! He came in june and his birthday is in september.

I love how Yoongi says that they want to perform for a long time and that they again have joy in what they do. It was good to hear and it felt like a really honest interview to me, like they didn't hold back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Same. And to think that they say "On" is even more difficult to performe then "Idol"......

I feel like they're going to need to train a bit before hitting the stadiums again

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like they're going to need to train a bit before hitting the stadiums again

I imagine they are already training  - and Yoongi still needs a couple of months before he'll be able to really do a lot of those moves.  Hopefully, they will be able to perform in front of ARMY by early fall, depending on the vaccination status in Korea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like they're going to need to train a bit before hitting the stadiums again

 

Wasn't the Tonight Show after they did their MotS O:NE Concert?

They should have been quite fit, if this was the case....but perhaps it is different if you perform live and have all the adrenalin or if you record a show.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...