The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Although it's obviously good for business, I don't think posting the actual products Tae bought is okay.  Post that he came in and made purchases, but don't advertise what he picked out.  

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

FINALLY!

No more twisting our brain when we need to add one or two years.😂😉

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Although it's obviously good for business, I don't think posting the actual products Tae bought is okay.  Post that he came in and made purchases, but don't advertise what he picked out.  

Same thought. It's not ok to say what he brought, this should have stayed privat. If he was asked if they could post it, fine, otherwise a no go.

I knew it! Suga might be an even bigger little shit than Jimin.

I guess not conclusive, but between this and the little hint he gave during his Vlive, it's a pretty solid guess that the tattoo is over his heart. Which is so sweet but also means we'll likely never see it :crybaby:

Not sure which was the first posting on this Fan Letter thing, so including multiple posts.  What do you think?  Are the letters free? A better chance of members reading them or is this just another Weverse money making thing?

And also an unrelated post about a Hybe exhibit in Germany.

Protecting our guys - and they had a notice about people impersonating the members.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who got one of those messages and glad they are going after people like that.  (Still would like to hear what you all think about this "fan letter" deal)

On 6/28/2023 at 5:52 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

I knew it! Suga might be an even bigger little shit than Jimin.

I guess not conclusive, but between this and the little hint he gave during his Vlive, it's a pretty solid guess that the tattoo is over his heart. Which is so sweet but also means we'll likely never see it :crybaby:

This has been my suspicion all along - that Suga has the 7 over his heart. We'll see it someday. He can't keep his shirt buttoned closed forever. 😇

4 hours ago, barbara said:

(Still would like to hear what you all think about this "fan letter" deal)

I would just wait and see what happens. We don't have any information about how it would actually work in terms of in-app features and I probably wouldn't make use of it anyway. I only use the app for lives, posts from the guys and content. I don't really go through the posts section from fans. Everything at this point is just speculation which I'm not a big fan of personally.