The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 6/16/2023 at 7:23 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't know why they posted a Christmas song for Festa, but it's still nice. and the second song, Dancing Cheek to Cheek, is not Christmas-y, at least.

I love Tae the jazz singer

I think he just fell in love with this song and sings it everytime of the year. For him, I will even listen to a christmas song in summer😂.

On 6/16/2023 at 10:04 PM, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle:

On 6/16/2023 at 10:21 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm glad he likes it, but that caricature looks absolutely nothing like him. 

If the artist drew Tae's lips that big, then Jin, Jimin, and Joon's would be going off the page

Agree! Thats not how caricature works normally.....

On 6/17/2023 at 10:42 AM, Whoopiewoop said:

Those two phone calls with JK and Taehyung were so... weird :68468287:

Just got back home and only saw the fireworks while having fries with garlic/lime/salt seasoning (really, really tasty) for lunch in the middle of Salzburg. So I guess it happened during Namjoon's show? What was weired?

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And Yoongi was live. Damn, he looks amazing. His tour is almost over. Just the Seoul part is left.

Damn this guy:13877886:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

About the concert livestream next weekend: I'm getting the HD Multiview 2-day pass, which means the ticket is shareable (up to two devices can log in at a time). Who wants to share with me? 

Okay, I've already had someone call dibs on sharing the Saturday live viewing.  Sunday live and both delayed live replays still available to share 

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

About the concert livestream next weekend: I'm getting the HD Multiview 2-day pass, which means the ticket is shareable (up to two devices can log in at a time). Who wants to share with me? 

I'm getting the multiview 2 day pass as well - posted in videos....  (and anyone want to see the crowds from my perspective? I posted on Instargram  barbarapeck378  and why didn;'t I know about the Bruno Mars concert?  I'd have gone.

Going to be 98 in Seoul today!!!  Glad to be on my way to Jeju!  (Expect "take care of yourselves" posts from Jimin later.....)

2 more examples of BTS being the best ambassadors. I wonder how much all the members gets paid vs. how much additional revenue they bring to the company.

I was wondering just last week whether Jin ramyun managed to pass Shin (which was long time #1). It's pretty obvious that the only reason Jin finally managed to get #1 in the Ramyun industry is because of "our" Jin. My favorite Korean food youtubers have recommended Jin ramyun but I could only find it on Amazon by the case so didn't pull the trigger on it until Seokjin became the face. 

I wish I could afford Valentino, lol. Suga looked so elegant in his fit. I hope Jin really does get Cartier. 

Also saw this. Just thought it was funny how the Fanyus react to Pop Base compared to Army. Every time there's a music vote, Army follows to vote then announces that it's time to unsubscribe again, lol. But still, it's super cool to see Yuzu get mentioned in a pop culture account. I wonder if Yuzu will ever do one of those pro-ams in the future. That Elle cover is :13877886:

And another one of those Korean beauty articles. The different cultural beauty standards are interesting. In the West, those are called under eye bags and people get surgery to remove them. In Korea and Japan, it's Aegyo-Sal and people get them added.

I also always thought it was odd how ever minute detail of a person's appearance is judged in Korea, but no one seems to care about ears sticking out over there. I think Tae normally ranks higher on the beauty lists than Jin even in Korea and both Tae and Cha Eunwoo have big ears that stick out while over here, people are paying to pin them back.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Also saw this. Just thought it was funny how the Fanyus react to Pop Base compared to Army. Every time there's a music vote, Army follows to vote then announces that it's time to unsubscribe again, lol. But still, it's super cool to see Yuzu get mentioned in a pop culture account. I wonder if Yuzu will ever do one of those pro-ams in the future. That Elle cover is :13877886:

And another one of those Korean beauty articles. The different cultural beauty standards are interesting. In the West, those are called under eye bags and people get surgery to remove them. In Korea and Japan, it's Aegyo-Sal and people get them added.

I also always thought it was odd how ever minute detail of a person's appearance is judged in Korea, but no one seems to care about ears sticking out over there. I think Tae normally ranks higher on the beauty lists than Jin even in Korea and both Tae and Cha Eunwoo have big ears that stick out while over here, people are paying to pin them back.

Something I found out recently: Korea has a similar tradition of facial fortune-telling as the Chinese do. You know, face-reading and all that? And if someone is told by a fortune teller that their face is inauspicious, it's not uncommon for them to get plastic surgery to change the offenfing feature to a more 'lucky' shape. So maybe that's where at least some of this beauty standard stuff comes from (and aldo explains the lack of concern about ears as they're not part of the face-reading system)

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Agreed! It's :003:,

Especially the picture with him jumping (or more like flying, like zero gravitation)