The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

but I think they didn't have it planned before the original tour. They

I agree. That, or they originally wanted to end the tour this way but couldn't get the dates at the stadium. There's clearly a lot of moving parts that go into booking a tour, and since the usual K-Pop modus operandi seems to be to not announce things any more than a couple months out, it's probably even worse for them.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

And it's raining here -

Watch out for flash floods when you're out driving! 

I'm in my second day of hazy forest fire air, here. Second time in a month, only this time, it's not even clear what fires the smoke is from. 

This was yesterday:

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/poor-air-quality-across-ottawa-sunday-causes-many-events-to-be-cancelled-1.6454950

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg! :jaw:

I'm curious to hear how Jin/Hobi's training compared to the rest of the guys. They were crazy thin when they went in and bulked up a lot during basic training and are both doing so well. They're all already super fit so not sure how much the rest will get from all this bulking up. 

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol It's Jimin

lol. Jimin  being an impish little tease even in his free time. He was born to be an idol with the way he's able to work a crowd

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm in my second day of hazy forest fire air, here. Second time in a month, only this time, it's not even clear what fires the smoke is from. 

This was yesterday:

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/poor-air-quality-across-ottawa-sunday-causes-many-events-to-be-cancelled-1.6454950

We're still getting poor air quality warnings and suggestions to limit travel. Reminds me that we're really not that far away from each other.

Thought this was cute. Reminds me of that baseball joke

12 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

We're still getting poor air quality warnings and suggestions to limit travel. Reminds me that we're really not that far away from each other.

Only about a quarter to a third of the continent. No distance at all. :grin:

Also, just goes to show how widespread the fires and smoke are.

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Jin has picked the best Hyung role model - prioritizing accessibility over exorbitant profit. How cute is it that Chris continually keeps Wotteo close to his heart. Lol, if Chris were a kpop idol, they'd be getting shipped right now

The Wotteo patch made my heart melt, this is so sweet of him🥰