The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol they all will get to experience Hobi' teacher mood gaze. Scary!! Ask the membrrs.  :giggle::vahidrk::idea-007:

The SK army has no idea what just hit it.

I would not want the no-nonsense version of Jung Hoseok drilling me in marching and weapons handling. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:heartsign::loveshower::smileys-cheerleading-867900::loveshower::heartsign:

Well, one of us is freakin' excited she's arriving in Seoul the 15th!!!!  And won't be heading out to Jeju until the 18th!  I wondered what new experience I could include this trip (in addition to getting to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the National Museum), and here we are.  Looks like there will be something insane.

And of course Hobi has a position like he does - I would do whatever he asked - but those guys will be held to some exacting standards.  I think the same will hold true for the other members (though no one can give that "look" like Hobi can).  They are all older than most of the recruits and have the natural ability (and a decade of practice) learning new things super fast. They are already trained to be trained.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:52 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

I. NEED. THIS!!!!

On 5/21/2023 at 10:09 AM, Whoopiewoop said:

Best to ignore it. ARMY and Blinks are realising that they'll soon have to make up because the latest images popping up show someone who definitely looks like Tae and I don't think it's that cosplayer anymore (personally).

I've suspected it's true ever since YG gave that statement when those photos got leaked. The way they worded it condemned the hacking of the photos but didn't deny that the photos were real. If it's true, I'm happy for them if they've found love.

The JiKooker's must be ecstatic over the news.

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He's singing to us again! :loveeyes: Amazing as always!

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol they all will get to experience Hobi' teacher mood gaze. Scary!! Ask the membrrs.  :giggle::vahidrk::idea-007:

Has he officially gotten the role? Lol, all the Tannies will be competing for most military titles. I definitely think Hobi is more suited to be a training assistant just because I think he's more comfortable being stern with people. 

So far, I think Jin has assistant trainer, dorm leader, and Private 1st class. Can you imagine having Hobi as dorm leader? He'll make you scrub the floor with a toothbrush.

Seoullite TV has tips on how to get the BTS stamps if you're not Korean at 3:50 followed by a rant on BTS not getting military exemption when so many less worthy did.

Also, more info about the military nurse. Keep in mind that this guy has a tendency toward the dramatic though.

26 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Seoullite TV has tips on how to get the BTS stamps if you're not Korean at 3:50 followed by a rant on BTS not getting military exemption when so many less worthy did.

Also, more info about the military nurse. Keep in mind that this guy has a tendency toward the dramatic though.

Well, thinking more about this is really upsetting and very scary.  I've seen press with people complaining that Jin and Hobi have received "special" treatment - like when all members were present for Hobi's enlistment day.  Now I'm going to worry even more about how the guys will fare - it seems that, if this story has truth to it (and we've read about the nurse and her being at his base, though she wasn't supposed to be there), the guys could be in danger because they aren't getting protection that they need.  We know there are so many people who have always hated BTS and the members,  It's not like a regular "idol" going in to the military.  I don't know a great deal about if hate and harassment is just considered "normal" for idols (thinking of Taeyang).  But I'm thinking the military needs to do more to protect them and their safety.

On 5/24/2023 at 8:57 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Also, he seems to be turning into a CARAT... apparently he's been watching Going SEVENTEEN on YouTube. Now he gets to have a better understanding of how ARMY falls for Bangtan...🤣

Well, he is really good friends with Mingyu and Minghao. It's cute seeing him having fun with his friends content.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:14 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Lol they all will get to experience Hobi's teacher mood gaze. Scary!! Ask the members.  :giggle::vahidrk::idea-007:

Oh my.....I hope future trainees watch a video of whats Hobis teacher mode is like to be prepared😅(just kidding). A perfect position for him. He will spot every wrong held hand or turned feet with his eagl eyes.

23 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

My friend and I did that once. I don't know what made us so diligent.... maybe the lack of an actual cleaning brush......

I did it once a year on my bathroom tiles to clean the gaps(?). Just the best way to do it🤷🏼‍♀️.

10 hours ago, barbara said:

I used to cut a teeny tiny lawn with a pair of scissors.

.....what the heck made you do this😱🙈

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Don't like these racy, dramatic chanels.....

Regarding the stamps:

You can buy them in the a-kpop onlineshop. Was thinking about it, because maybe they will be worth more with time....but honestly, they most likely would just eat dust and be forgotten in some drawer😅

59 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Regarding the stamps:

You can buy them in the a-kpop onlineshop. Was thinking about it, because maybe they will be worth more with time....but honestly, they most likely would just eat dust and be forgotten in some drawer😅

Same, stamp collecting seems like a great idea until you start doing it. My mother is big into stamps and coins b/c she thinks they're a 'store of value' but tbh they just clutter up spare drawers. There's more enjoyment in collecting photocards or fridge magnets or such.

Also, I can't help but chuckle - the other day we were joking about glimpses of Yuzu's ankles, and now there's FaOI pics in which his bare ankles can be seen... shall we swoon like proper Victorian maidens? 😂

On 5/25/2023 at 3:22 AM, amylance1215 said:

My friend and I did that once. I don't know what made us so diligent.... maybe the lack of an actual cleaning brush......

12 hours ago, barbara said:

I used to cut a teeny tiny lawn with a pair of scissors.

Both sound very tedious.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

It's late at night and I'm exhausted so I'm not even going to try this quiz tonight - but think we should all give it a try -

https://www.sporcle.com/games/rkives/all-bts-songs

I looked at that and decided that I should study for a bit before I try. There's a lot in it.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

It's late at night and I'm exhausted so I'm not even going to try this quiz tonight - but think we should all give it a try -

https://www.sporcle.com/games/rkives/all-bts-songs

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Both sound very tedious.

I looked at that and decided that I should study for a bit before I try. There's a lot in it.

I'm 100% sure that I would get the absolute worst score. Most of the time I just let the music run without looking at the song name. I didn't even realize Boy in Luv was a title track or what song was which at the Yoongi concert.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Same, stamp collecting seems like a great idea until you start doing it. My mother is big into stamps and coins b/c she thinks they're a 'store of value' but tbh they just clutter up spare drawers. There's more enjoyment in collecting photocards or fridge magnets or such.

Stamp talk:

Spoiler

My grandma collected them and had like 4 shelves full of albums. After she passed away we tried to sell them (not all, she made personal albums with flowers, animals, aircrafts and so on, which we will keep), but as it was a hobby of her generation the collections have flooded the market, so to say, and it was hard to find anyone who was even interested in them. If there were one or two stamps missing from a collection it was a "sorry, not interested".

Maybe, stamps will be something worth in 50 years, with less people writing letters and using them, but today it isn't worth anything.