The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow -Thank you.  And for the song suggestions.  She may be a swiftie but seems to like "hard" stuff and was impressed that they aren't technically k-pop, as she understands it (which is not at all....)

I think, given the kind of things Taylor likes to sing about, a Swiftie would really appreciate the entire MOTS 7 album. But if that's too much, at the very least, give her Persona, Ego, Zero O'clock, Inner Child, Dionysius, and Airplane pt 2, along with all the English translations so that she can get the meaning.

On 5/20/2023 at 9:58 AM, amylance1215 said:

I went to all 5 on the West Coast. I had 3 GAs and 2 seats. I flew so far so I just yolo'ed haha

Wow....thats kind of crazy and amazing at the same time😂. You really got the max out of your trip😎💪

On 5/20/2023 at 5:43 PM, Luminous said:

How do they do it:dbana:I had to travel with a 25kg suitcase (which is more than a half of my weight) once. It was a total disaster:dbana:

Its the backpack that makes the difference. You have a good backpack and it feels way less then it really weights.

On 5/20/2023 at 9:31 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, this discussion is just wild... scroll down to where they're talking about just how much certain people win in these fan call raffles....

I think it would be fair if these wins weren't coppelt to boost sales. Everyone should have the same chance of winning, but thats not how the system works, sadly. It would also paint a more realistic picture....No one needs 20 albums, with only buying one, because same chance with winning, it would most likely reduce mass buying (not talking about group orders)......

12 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

So, I'd like to share a little something that we've been working on for the past few weeks with my friend (mainly me because I'm pathetic and have a lot of free time on my hands).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14PEkeU_9rT769nCKhCmz3Z3Rj5Aal3_P?usp=sharing

Here is a drive where I'm adding all the transcribed lyrics of BTS with simplified romanisation and translations into English. I'm determined to more or less learn their songs with the correct pronunciation instead of going by ear. 

I hope it's useful for anyone 💜

THANK YOU!!!💜 this is a great help

8 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow -Thank you.  And for the song suggestions.  She may be a swiftie but seems to like "hard" stuff and was impressed that they aren't technically k-pop, as she understands it (which is not at all....)

Ok, then I would suggest:

O.N, Not today, Fire, Dionysos, Run, Run Bts, to mix it up: Idol, Pied Piper and BS&T, for softer tones House of Cards, Bulletproof the eternal, louder then bombs, spring day, Microkosmos and two rap line songs: Tear (because you hear the emotion and message without needing to understand the lyrics) and Cypher 4 (same reason as tear, someone shouting "I love myself" is quite clear I think😉)

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Enhypen is back. :heart:

I know this is themed with their Dark Blood webcomic, but still - they're really leaning into the whole dark sensuality/vampire thing, aren't they? Considering they still have a literal kid (Ni-ki) on the team...

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So adorable! I would love to get one.

But who sells this?  I need it.  And is there a complete english translation for the Vogue Namjoon interview?  Reading that he feels like he was very limited until a year (and a half?) ago is the first comment I've read where I wonder how he feels about BTS continuing.  He's the only one, I think, who hasn't said he misses the members (though he sure was emotional sending Hobi off - who should be getting his phone back the 23rd, Korea time!)

Thanks for the song suggestions - I'm compiling a list (and we do have some overlap, which is great.)

Tae is in Cannes for Celine and not actually attending Cannes.  He's just "modeling and representing" around. 

And, huh?

4 hours ago, barbara said:

For you Samsung people:

They have cases for iPhones too!

The mother of pearl design is so pretty!!

20 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Wow....thats kind of crazy and amazing at the same time😂. You really got the max out of your trip😎💪

I did my best 😆

Had tons of fun meeting coworkers, family, friends, and old/new Army friends too~~~

Now back to work for a few days then onto a 3 day vacation w friends on Fri 😚 I surprised myself by unpacking and putting stuffs away already!! Mostly cuz I need to make room in the suitcases for the next trips 😂 Watch me make part of my Seoul trip work related to justify a longer stay 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So adorable! I would love to get one.

That's a Japan exclusive. A GOM in my city is taking orders for 45 usd plus ship. I already ordered the Line friends standing doll..... I'm trying really hard to resist right now. My friend is the rational one, already deciding not to since we did order some new Mang merch and concert trips coming up, not to mention Taekook debut albums..... and Joon's new album too 😵💫😵💫😵💫

20 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I think it would be fair if these wins weren't coppelt to boost sales. Everyone should have the same chance of winning, but thats not how the system works, sadly. It would also paint a more realistic picture....No one needs 20 albums, with only buying one, because same chance with winning, it would most likely reduce mass buying (not talking about group orders)......

The fairest thing is to limit one chance per account, but that defeats the sole purpose of these fan events, which is to generate album sales that count for charts. That's why Weverse album version is not eligible for these events. Even then fans have multiple accounts, which is pretty normal. Many of the people in my Busan group have more than one accounts.

In a capitalist society you can't escape the power of money. Not even Min Yoongi who detests capitalism can survive without it, cuz at the end of the day, it's not just about the boys, but also the multitudes of people who contributed to their success too. 

My friend just posted this in the gc. Someone is already selling fancams of the Jarkata concert. And in the samples you can't even see the actual artists, just the big screens. I am truly in awe 😂

I'll just catch free fancams on Twt thank you very much lol

@barbara everyone has made some great song recommendations already so I'll just give you this. Check out the user's playlists. They have 6 BTS playlists with songs sorted by genres. Pretty neat!

https://open.spotify.com/user/82slbpvq76nsjebrhj2drdje5?si=EMFOEGQ3TEGZN0RyUVFNDA

Anyone know why Jimin is off to London? His departure just popped up in my Insta feed....

@amylance1215 I sorta feel like the goal is to get more people to buy at least one album each, rather than for one ARMY to buy lots! 😅 but I guess it's better than straight up asking ppl to pay cash to meet the guys

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone know why Jimin is off to London? His departure just popped up in my Insta feed....

Dior or Tiffany event?

Apparently a producer who he worked with for Face is in London so some ARMYs are already mindlessly drawing conclusions of him preparing another song.

Remind me again why I moved away from London 2 years ago only to be stuck up north while Jimin is here 😆

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Remind me again why I moved away from London 2 years ago only to be stuck up north while Jimin is here 😆

If he's not doing anything public, it won't matter anyway. If he is, YOLO your way to London! 

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

In a capitalist society you can't escape the power of money.

True, but the issue here is that these raffles are presented as random draws, where everyone entered gets an equal chance to win. If that's actually not the case, then Weverse or Hybe or whoever, are really  committing a kind of fraud by lying to participants about the odds.