The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

17 hours ago, barbara said:

He started this DURING the TXT concert ----which was nearly three hours of awesome.

Happy to hear that you and Chris had a great time at the concert😊.

Ice cream is certainly not my favorite song, but I think these silly songs (especially Moas Diary or cat and dog) must give a great vibe at a concert with the boys just having fun with Moa.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae, in Paris 💜💜💜

This guy...he looks just effortlesly good:10636614:

So, I was thinking about the stamps again. 

First of all, it's ridiculous that I should pay 25$ shipping fee for a nearly weightless stamp sheet thats 11$. They will publish 1.5mil copies of the stamps (so, still not going to get them), BUT: there will also be 250.000 copies of a stamp sheet with the bts members faces! These might be worth a lot in the future (might, who knows). The problem: I can't find any information on these. Even the official post office website has no information on it.....Either, they are only sold in person in korea, or they might pop up at a later date (or I just couldn't find the right information😅).

15 hours ago, barbara said:

And zero original Proof merch at all - though you could scan a code to order the deluxe (metal, 25 pound ,crazy expensive) special edition.  T-shirts and hoodies - one variety of a verse from Run BTS on the back and a BTS symbol on the front. The other just had a BTS symbol.  I wonder if they just ran out of any actual Proof merch.  I'd have gone for a t-shirt (if it had quality.) :weeping:

Oh no, sounds like they ran out of the original Proof exhibit merch. They were supposed to have posters, lenticular postcards, bookmarks, stickers, etc in addition to the special LA exhibition merch, which are not good quality at all ☹️

Chris, when he went to the men's room last night, stopped at the merch table in the stadium (no fans around) and wanted to get me a t-shirt but they wouldn't let him touch one  He wanted to make sure they were thicker and were good fabric.  Wouldn't let him even touch.  It's okay - would be fun, but I have so much BTS merch..

Oh no..... I could have told you that aside from the high sought after lotus shirt, which is very thin, the other shirts were ok thickness, not as thick as the ones from WV tho. The hoodie is decent. 

They don't even let you open the package to inspect the item. It has happened that people got the clothing w the right sizing sticker on the package but the actual item was of a different size. Happened to a bunch of people. And you can't return or exchange. Really sucks.

Correction: Chris did see a couple of dance practice videos and thought they were great.  I don't know how I  missed them.

It could be that since you bypassed a lot of things to get to the last photo op you might have miss it. It's a bunch of smaller screens at a corner right before you to turn right to get to the photo op. 

He cannot get over how much he loved the concert and TXT (though a couple of songs he thinks are silly - like Ice Cream - I agree).

I am so glad we went and look forward to their return.  I guess they have Weverse Con and Lollapalooza and some Japanese dates - but since they sang a new, unreleased song, I think a new EP will come out soon after that.  And then, maybe , another tour...(?)

I thought there was some sort of announcement for another tour or tour extension? I love TXT performance energy. It was great watching the live stream. Really wish I would have the opportunity to see them live sometime. 

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongi îs back!

I hope he could get what little rest he could before going to Japan. 

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae, in Paris 💜💜💜

He looks oh so good!!!! Love the carefree attitude here 🥰

Oh Festa roadmap is out!!! I wonder what the surprise for tomorrow is 😍

It's been more than an hour and I have not recovered from so many happenings in Boraland.

First, Anither OT7 song!!!!! With rapline at the helm!!!

Second, KTH1 IS SO FCKING COMING!!!! I am so shook!!! DNA Tae makes a comeback 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

He's flying somewhere, must be for an MV shoot!! It has to be!! Mujij his hair stylist is going w him too!! And no peeps from the press or anyone!!! Ahhhhhhh hush hush

And Yoongi leaving for Japan. I hope his throat and coughs are better now 🫂

A Yoongi's interview. 

Joon has been appointed ambassador yet again. There will be a live ceremony tomorrow so we'll get to see Joonie~~

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

this article popped in one of my feeds today. It's not BTS-specific but it is relevant, especially for all of us who go to/want to go to concerts someday:

https://time.com/6282468/taylor-swift-concert-memory/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

For real though. I barely remember much from Busan. I vaguely remember how sho ked and elated I was that they sang Butterfly live but I don't remember the actual happening. I just remember being in awe of their live vocals. And Agust D concerts were overwhelming! This is why I need to go to at least more than one concert. Too many things happening I need to see it a few times to absorb some of the things I see. 

I'm completely surprised about the new OT7 song for Festa.... and also about RM being appointed an ambassador for what I assume is a military thing. Does this mean that's where he'll serve once he enlists?

( a little side note about the whole remains recovery thing: I was once seated on a plane next to a ex- US Marine who did this exact job. He was flying to Vientiane to collect some then recently-identified remains from the Vietnam War. I was really curious and got to talking about it with him. He'd been all over the world and brought back remains in all kinds of conditions, and he was really passionate about the work. He told me the Marines never leave anyone behind even if it takes decades to repatriate the bodies. It has a lot of emotional impact on the families of the deceased to be able to properly bury their loved ones. He was clearly a man who lived his convictions every day and I was deeply impressed by the impact of the work.)

If RM is getting involved in that kind of thing, he's going to be doing something more meaningful than he can possibly imagine right now. Like, really deeply serious work. Way beyond the scope of the music world and being an idol.