The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Dana again provides a good explanation here

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeVNN5ho/

It does make sense. In corporate you can't be legally fired unless you DO something to harm the company you're a CEO of, in this case Ador. Not HYBE. 

She just talked about it. No actions have really been taken.

You don't get the same sentence for plotting to unalive someone thank actually going ahead with it. At this point things are in the plotting stages, and in corporate that's just a slap on the hand until more evidence is procided

Hybe can still fire the other two involved and this will strip her powers entirely. She has absolutely no say in anything from here on because Hybe will make sure to fill those spots with people they trust to death and that as CEO is the end of things itself. There is no point in her staying but since she is a narcissistic sociopath, she will.

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The impression I got wasn't so much that Namjoon wanted/needed to be away from Bangtan, as that he was done with being the leader. I have a feeling he might not stay as leader when they come back. He's often complained that being Bangtan's leader is too much like being middle management and that he'd give it up if he could.

First; F...MHJ.

Second: trump was just found guilty on all 34 felony counts!!!!!

Namjoon - We know that there would have to be a hiatus.  Some members were more sad than others but I also think that most members were distressed by Namjoon during that Festa dinner.  Clearly, from what we know now, he really hadn't shared his unhappiness with the other members, or most of them.  And hearing the YouTube conversation with him and Jimin, I think he must have felt very very lonely and sad - and took that 'leadership" moniker to mean he needed to isolate himself.  The other members must have felt that isolation and had their own fears about their future as BTS.

The interim three years has demonstrated to the individual members that they have the ability to succeed on their own - but they have all been clear that BTS is the future they want.  All of them - including Namjoon.  They are all adults now - there doesn't need to be a leader in the sense that they needed one before, especially when there were teenagers among them; boys who had never had independence.  They will still require an English speaker, but my best guess is that they will move ahead as equals and will share responsibility far more than they ever did before, especially now that they know how Namjoon felt.

They are family and all of them want the others to be happy and not feel burdened.  I have faith.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Let's go, Tae!!! :party2:

Tae is starting to match Hobi. He has a quality of smooth coolness in his movements that is just completely unlike the others, and uniquely his, and with his improved skill level (and muscle 💪) he's going to be spectacular when he comes back.

12 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Dana again provides a good explanation here

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeVNN5ho/

It does make sense. In corporate you can't be legally fired unless you DO something to harm the company you're a CEO of, in this case Ador. Not HYBE. 

She just talked about it. No actions have really been taken.

You don't get the same sentence for plotting to unalive someone thank actually going ahead with it. At this point things are in the plotting stages, and in corporate that's just a slap on the hand until more evidence is procided

Hybe can still fire the other two involved and this will strip her powers entirely. She has absolutely no say in anything from here on because Hybe will make sure to fill those spots with people they trust to death and that as CEO is the end of things itself. There is no point in her staying but since she is a narcissistic sociopath, she will.

Just as you predicted. 

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Just as you predicted. 

I hope they will keep her on a extra tight leash with these three new directors.

Hybe will not fire her and risk giving her a chance of a huge amount of money. They will wait for the other case and how it goes and if they loose it (lets hope that wont be the case🙏), most likely just sit it out. MHJ wanted money, Hybe will do their best not to give it to her.....at least thats my guess on it.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol. This should be fun.

Gosh please.....can't their lawyers stop her? This is getting ridiculous. I'm telling you guys, every script writer in korea has their notes ready to make a new drama series out of this case.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower:

:cri:

wootteo is so sweet,my heart just melted a bit🥰.

And here it is, her second press conference...wearing a innocent pastel yellow fluffy top🙄

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-05-31/entertainment/kpop/LIVE--ADOR-CEO-Min-Heejin-second-press-conference/2058947

Haven't read the whole thing yet, just parts. But it's what one can expect it to be, a twisting of statements to their favour. It's what every side after a law case tries to do, looking good.

But her stating she is happy that her name was cleared by the court is just buffling. Girl, the court said "oh, we totally aknowledge that she tried to betray hybe, but she didn't breach her contract". I wouldn't call this clearing my name. Her argument, there was no betrayl from my side and Hybe betrayed me first....wblpedvhgk:censor::smiley-whacky115:

Oh, and look how she suddenly doesn't have a problem with cameras flashing in her face😑

People are prepping to welcome our Jin home

The RJ biased are coming after Wotteo :giggle:

Looks like BT21 is coming after my money... the new merch is SO cute

On 5/30/2024 at 12:54 AM, ralucutzagy said:

omg look at the welcome home thing on the wall :loveeyes: and I wonder who's the little guy next to wootteo??

Cute! Looks like the boy in the picture is Jin's nephew