The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Comments say it's an edit

Apparently it's Jin's dad's birthday. If this is actually his dad, Jin must be the spittin image of his mom.

I believe that is his dad.  I've seen this before.  And his brother looks like the dad,, or at least has the exact same face shape.  The Yoongi pic is either an edit or not something he'd ever had allowed release of.  It's a little fuzzy so maybe someone across the room - but doubt it.  He is very conscious of people with any camera capability.

This is not much, but new(ish.)

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol the mv is so weird :smiley-shocked032:

The MV is a bit creepy😱, it gives me the shivers....

But I like the song! It's groovy and a groove around the kitchen type of dong for me.

(will still try to give the mv some views....will just look away while doing it🙈)

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I love it! Joon's voice is more suited to an oddball song like this.

Oddball and weird are spot on.  Wow.  And longish - so he certainly wasn't concerned, as he really never seems to be, with how many streams he gets.   So many elites of the entertainment/music world involved.      One of my big takeaways is that this is a guy who, we know, thinks ALL the time.  In a way, the forced 18 month break will probably act as a slight vacation for his brain, which he can use.  On the other hand, writing all these and getting them out of his system and put into music has likely been cathartic. 

I read that Nuts is the other song that is getting the most plays....

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol the mv is so weird :smiley-shocked032:

It does say right at the start that it's Namjoon's brain. if this is what's going on in his head... wow

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, they are so great ! I love them and miss them so much ...

Agree and agree.

Spoiler

But I can't help it and think he had a break up on top of what was going on in his head.....just happy that he feels better after letting it all out with this album

Interesting that he said he got all the songs, cause it seems like they really cought what he wanted to express in them. Maybe it helped him to let go? To say: I want a song that captures this, this and this and then turning it into his own version of it🤷🏼‍♀️.

13 hours ago, barbara said:

Interesting.....but I think I will still go with  "stayin alive" from the bee gees in my head. It has the right tempo and is kind of fitting😅.

And yes, that's realky how we learned the cpr tempo.