The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

and OMG seems like he gained around 10 killos ... our Tae is bulking up!!!! :jaw:

I thought he was already at 69kg when going in🤔. But he wanted to gain 10kg, so he is on his way to achieve it😉💪

53 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I thought he was already at 69kg when going in🤔. But he wanted to gain 10kg, so he is on his way to achieve it😉💪

I dont know what he was going in - but he was WAY too skinny after dieting for his photo shoots.  Funny, Jimin doesn't ever shoot for weight gain. But any weight they gain while in the military will be muscle.  It's good to be strong, but I should think that being lean lends it self to being able to dance more fluidly and fleibility.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Some Army on X said that he was 62kg ... lol idk

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He says it during their very last live before enlistment, that he's 62kgs and 'slim'. 

You are right. I just remembered it beeing talked about in their four person live. Tae was 62kg (near 70 before sliming down) and wants to go near 86kg during his time?....Namjoon and JK went in with 70kg and Namjoon was joking about beeing the first idol to hit a three figure number.

Honestly, as long as they come back healthy, I don't care.

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If he does that, he and I will weigh the same. Twinsies! 😜

I'm seriously doubting that anyone goes through their 18 months putting on lots of weight, except for muscle, and the guys were pretty muscular to begin with.  No one is coming out as the Hulk.  I wonder why RM things he'll put that much weight on.  Had to be joking.