The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm just dreading the day we find out the prices for tix :drama:

Nevermind the bloodbath it's going to be to get one.

I think that TS probably brings in more money - and I definitely hope the reason their first tour is monumental is NOT because the tickets cost a fortune.  I'd love to see them do something similar to what Taylor has done to cut out TM from getting any thing from her shows.  

And yes to missing Yoongi.    He's never been the most extroverted of the 7.  JK has been - but we haven't heard directly from him.  It is only from Jimin that we get JK updates.  I wonder if he -Jimin- feels like he needs to update ARMY on JK because he knows JK isn't.  I'd love to see a message from Jin that includes info on both Jimin and JK. 

RM hasn't messaged and Hobi hasn't either - someone, not RM, is putting stuff on Instagram, but that's not new anything.  We hear, anecdotally, that Tae is doing well, but not how RM and JK are adjusting - except Jimin's messages.  It makes me think that JK is having more trouble adjusting - but that's pure speculation.  He has Jimin and Jin with him and that has to help.

Happy Lunar New Year -

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm just dreading the day we find out the prices for tix :drama:

Nevermind the bloodbath it's going to be to get one.

Fingers crossed that stupid dynamic pricing has been made illegal by then

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awww finally something from Namjoon! :heart:

I wonder, since he clearly had at least a couple of days off, if he was able to see Yoongi - and was Jimin home, too?   I remember when we heard that Jin was in almost constant contact with all the members.  Are they staying in touch?   And there were one or two photos of most of the members with Jin outside a restaurant when he was on break.  

I hope they can synchronize breaks.

And will Usher feature JK in any way during his halftime show today at the Super Bowl? 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/music/usher-reveals-why-he-wanted-to-feature-on-bts-star-jungkooks-standing-next-to-you-101707570677366.html

I found something good! Remember the Dalmajung letter set merch? That came with letters BTS wrote for ARMY? Here are the translations.

Pay attention to Jimin's - it seems he was spoilering FACE but no one realized of course... or maybe this was the inspiration for FACE

https://btsinterviews.wordpress.com/2022/09/21/2022-dalmajung-letters/7/

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I found something good! Remember the Dalmajung letter set merch? That came with letters BTS wrote for ARMY? Here are the translations.

Pay attention to Jimin's - it seems he was spoilering FACE but no one realized of course... or maybe this was the inspiration for FACE

https://btsinterviews.wordpress.com/2022/09/21/2022-dalmajung-letters/7/

Maybe - there's a lot of flowing going on for most of them. And he must have been working on Face already.  It was released 6 months later.  It's weird to think of what their thought processes were in Sept '22.  A month before Busan and less than two months before Jin was gone.  They had been aware that they wouldn't be touring for at least a couple of years, something they already had experience with. The BTS documentary on Disney shows that, and how they wondered, as they prepared for SoFI, if they would ever be able to tour again; would they ever be able to really see ARMY again.  

I think that, until they saw their reception and felt the energy, and knowing they would all have to do military service, if they thought that being unable to perform live for years would mean ARMY would go away.

Has anyone else noticed how the views for both versions of Take Two on YouTube have 37M views and haven't changed in weeks.  Do they add the views together?  I don't think so, so it's perplexing to me that in 8 months ( ?  ), the last song and MV released would be stagnant.  I don't know - its bugs me and makes me wonder if that's just showing on my YouTube feed.

Jimin's Closer than This has 16M in a month....

8 hours ago, barbara said:

Has anyone else noticed how the views for both versions of Take Two on YouTube have 37M views and haven't changed in weeks.  Do they add the views together?  I don't think so, so it's perplexing to me that in 8 months ( ?  ), the last song and MV released would be stagnant.  I don't know - its bugs me and makes me wonder if that's just showing on my YouTube feed.

Jimin's Closer than This has 16M in a month....

It's at 37M, thats correct. Maybe Armys are busy with trying to chart the old songs and albums🤷🏼‍♀️.

And it doesn't help that you have in addition the seven fancam versions of this song as well....

23 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I am, again, taken with just how extraordinary his transformation from big-eared goofy kid to this beauty has been.   I think his biceps tendon looks off in the middle sett of pictures, but it's good to not be too perfect.