The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

19 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I don’t know if it has already been shared but this acoustic version of LC is gorgeous😍

It hasn't been - and I think this is the only recordning of him singing it in English I've seen (or heard).

I continue to have issues with the tech people at Weverse.  Whoever works on the webpage doesn't seem to bother with having functions consistent across platforms - is this so hard?  An advanced tech country like Korea should not have these issues and it's driving me nuts.  I wrote a couple of Fan Letters in December to the group and also to Jin for his birthday.   I did it on my computer so I could have translations into Korean.  Now they say that it isn't available.  This is their response.

Re: 컴퓨터 웹페이지 지원 Issues with webpage
[email protected]
To:
[email protected]

Sat, Feb 3 at 2:12 AM

Hello.
This is Weverse customer service center.

We appreciate you providing us with valuable feedback regarding the difference in availability between the Weverse app and the Weverse webpage.

Please note that you can currently only send fan letters through the mobile app. Fan Letter is not available on the Weverse webpage (both on the mobile and desktop website). 

In addition, if you are unable to play content on your PC, please confirm the PC browser version of your device.

[Browser Verison Recommended]
=> Chrome v35 or higher, Firefox v47 or higher (Windows 7 or higher), IE 11, Edge  (Windows 8.1 or higher), Safari v8 or higher (Mac OC 10.10 or higher)

Please clear your browsing history in Explorer on your PC and restart your computer.
Kindly reboot the computer after you clear the web browser history.

Furthermore, we will send your inquiry to the relevant department as valuable feedback to improve our service.

We appreciate you using Weverse and will strive to improve ourselves to better serve our customers.

If you have further questions, please contact us through the Weverse App 1:1 Inquiry for prompt assistance.

Thank you. 
Official for All Fans, Weverse

Exactly what is the relevant department?   Rrrrrrrr.  I have one letter saved for Jimin and I want to send Hobi birthday greetings that he won't need a translator around to read (on the supposition they actually get these letters...)

And what is Weverse App 1:1?

5 hours ago, barbara said:

It hasn't been - and I think this is the only recordning of him singing it in English I've seen (or heard).

I continue to have issues with the tech people at Weverse.  Whoever works on the webpage doesn't seem to bother with having functions consistent across platforms - is this so hard?  An advanced tech country like Korea should not have these issues and it's driving me nuts.  I wrote a couple of Fan Letters in December to the group and also to Jin for his birthday.   I did it on my computer so I could have translations into Korean.  Now they say that it isn't available.  This is their response.

Re: 컴퓨터 웹페이지 지원 Issues with webpage
[email protected]
To:
[email protected]

Sat, Feb 3 at 2:12 AM

Hello.
This is Weverse customer service center.

We appreciate you providing us with valuable feedback regarding the difference in availability between the Weverse app and the Weverse webpage.

Please note that you can currently only send fan letters through the mobile app. Fan Letter is not available on the Weverse webpage (both on the mobile and desktop website). 

In addition, if you are unable to play content on your PC, please confirm the PC browser version of your device.

[Browser Verison Recommended]
=> Chrome v35 or higher, Firefox v47 or higher (Windows 7 or higher), IE 11, Edge  (Windows 8.1 or higher), Safari v8 or higher (Mac OC 10.10 or higher)

Please clear your browsing history in Explorer on your PC and restart your computer.
Kindly reboot the computer after you clear the web browser history.

Furthermore, we will send your inquiry to the relevant department as valuable feedback to improve our service.

We appreciate you using Weverse and will strive to improve ourselves to better serve our customers.

If you have further questions, please contact us through the Weverse App 1:1 Inquiry for prompt assistance.

Thank you. 
Official for All Fans, Weverse

Exactly what is the relevant department?   Rrrrrrrr.  I have one letter saved for Jimin and I want to send Hobi birthday greetings that he won't need a translator around to read (on the supposition they actually get these letters...)

And what is Weverse App 1:1?

Barbara, the guys can read English. 

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They read English comments during the lives all the time, and respond to them. Have you forgotten? 

Maybe I do? The comments go by so fast, I don't know how they read any of them. I do remember Hobi answering a couple, I guess, but they are all so vocal about how they wish they knew English (except Namjoon).  Jimin did say when he was on Fallon last year that he doesn't understand or speak English, except, obviously, some practiced phrases.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Jimin did say when he was on Fallon last year that he doesn't understand or speak English, except, obviously, some practiced phrases.

True, but speaking and listening is different from reading. 

In any case, what you could do is take a screenshot of your translated letter, save it as a photo to your phone, then upload it as a photo attached to your fan letter in the Weverse mobile app

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

True, but speaking and listening is different from reading. 

In any case, what you could do is take a screenshot of your translated letter, save it as a photo to your phone, then upload it as a photo attached to your fan letter in the Weverse mobile app

Good idea - thanks

Does anyone know what this is about?   What credit are they referring to?   JK didn't write any of the stuff on Golden.  He chose what he wanted to do from a bunch of stuff presented to him.  So I don't understand.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-fix-it-permanently-trends-fans-allege-hybe-removing-credits-bts-jungkook-s-standing-next-you-mv-videos-youtube

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Does anyone know what this is about?   What credit are they referring to?   JK didn't write any of the stuff on Golden.  He chose what he wanted to do from a bunch of stuff presented to him.  So I don't understand.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-fix-it-permanently-trends-fans-allege-hybe-removing-credits-bts-jungkook-s-standing-next-you-mv-videos-youtube

This is what they mean

It's specifically Jungkook's name within the song's hashtag, not necessarily because he contributed to the lyrics (which he didn't).

The phrasing of everything is just confusing.