The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Realistically, JK is the only one who has a shot at getting nominated. These are normally about commercial success + backstage deals.

If they were actually about musical excellence,  as they're supposed to be, RM, Hobi, and Suga would not only be nominated, but win.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If they were actually about musical excellence,  as they're supposed to be, RM, Hobi, and Suga would not only be nominated, but win.

I wonder what category "The Astronaut" was submitted for - I'm guessing pop. I had a glimmer of hope since the rock category is really weak these days, but then I noticed that Coldplay has been getting submitted in the "pop" category, which explains why they haven't won in a long time. But confusing because I thought most people considered them Rock. Jin's music video had such a great concept and nuance. It deserves to be in the running for Best Music Video. I loved the Amygdala music video as well.

I also wonder where Hobi's album was submitted. I think it was charting in the alternative charts and I don't recall seeing any of the nominees from last year on any of the regular charts. 

18 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Well, somehow i missed this song, never heard it🤷🏼‍♀️

Understandable. I never would have heard of "Cupid" if Kpop accounts didn't pop up on my Twitter feed. Also would have never heard of New Jeans' "Ditto" without Kpop accounts and BTS. Just took a look and it looks like "Like Crazy" passed "Ditto" but "Cupid" is still ahead of him on Spotify streams.

Sometimes I attempt to listen to music just to be in touch with the current cultural phenomena so I plan to listen to Cupid eventually just to see what it's about, but I need to give my ears a break after forcing myself to try to listen to Taylor Swift and New Jeans. I have yet to get through an entire song of either - will never understand the appeal.

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I wonder if Army can push it for nr1?

First tracking week has already past. The results should come out in a few hours. 

TXT new album is so lit!!! I love the sounds!!! First song is rock?!! I'm in love!! Title track is so 90s 😍😍😍

It's a whole thread

23 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Golden live stage Nov 20th. Jangchung arena capacity is 4.5k it seems. I don't know how much more money I can sink into albums for these raffles 😂

I read the announcement, and it didn't sound like it was going to be a raffle - they said it will ' be available to ARMY members and album purchasers'.

But why not just call it a concert, then? 

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I read the announcement, and it didn't sound like it was going to be a raffle - they said it will ' be available to ARMY members and album purchasers'.

But why not just call it a concert, then? 

All promo performances have always required army memberships and album purchases, and in raffle form. And it's not a concert really, like Tae's fansign at which he'd be performing Layover live too (😔). I think this is that live stage he said he wanted to do but didn't have enough time to plan during Seven promo.