The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

He had so long hair and we had no clue about it🤯

The hair is either long because he was out of sight for such a long time or it could be extensions.  Whoever does their hair is a wizard with extensions.  I have my alarm set for the two songs being released tonight - and then have to set my alarm for the middle of the night for the first Agust D concert (still miffed that they didn't have the replay at an hour when I am awake -)

I can still have one other person watch the replays.  No one has expressed interest thus far but @Rileydeuce, if you weren't able to catch the live streaming of the Yoongi's last three concerts last weekend, the replays are at 3am PDT tomorrow and then at 7pm PDT, also tomorrow.  And 7pm Saturday.  I don;t know if you;ve ever watched any of the livestreamed concerts, but as ARMY, when one (such as myself) purchases the 3-day pass, I get replays (thank god) and the ability to have the shows watched on another device, such as someone else's computer.  We are known to be sharers.  Sometimes split the costs.  Unless @amylance1215 wants to watch one or more, my spares would be available.  She was at the concerts (JEALOUS) but may have recovered sufficiently to want to watch them again.

An English translation of Hobi's interview for Esquire - this has actually been posted before so I'm not sure why BTS Merch twitter reposted it...

The way this man pulls off the non-binary/androgynous look makes me doubt whether I can actually be considered straight at this point. What has my life become?

I'm upset because I saw a really nice article from a politician criticising the tool that was pushing for BTS to perform at the Boy Scouts thingy, but now I can't find it. Looks like this guy bragged proudly about having only needed to do alternative service when he was younger.

On 8/9/2023 at 7:51 PM, Luminous said:

The second MV is in 32 hours:peace2:

LOL, didn't see that announcement and was like:eek:...i really thought it would be one mv per week😅.

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

A whopping 23 pics for this photo drop, which includes photos from all 3 photobook concepts. So the 2nd drop would have pics from the checklist book.... punk blond Tae with smokey eyes...... rip me......

This series with Tannie is just so sweet though. He looks like a college boyfriend through and through. So dreamy :embSwan::softYuzu:

The picture of Yeontan😍🤩😍....and of course Tae looks great, but I can only see the similarity to Beomgy🙈.

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

He had so long hair and we had no clue about it🤯

99% sure it's extensions and 95% sure it was done by the same hair stylist that did Beomgyus, because it looks absolutely the same.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

The way this man pulls off the non-binary/androgynous look makes me doubt whether I can actually be considered straight at this point. What has my life become?

And now JK is looking like Seventeens Jeonghan when he had his fluffy poodle perm🤣🤣🤣

And welcome to our small and lovely corner @Rileydeuce

Thank you to everyone for the greetings!  Feels like I know you all from visiting the site for a couple years.  @barbara thank you for the offer and I have watched the concerts online...such a great option when you can't be there also for me being on the East Coast (when they are in Korea) its matches perfectly with my wake up time as I can watch shows at 5 am and get on with day.  But by 7 pm or so once I stop I'm falling to sleep :-) and unfortunately work Saturdays.  @amylance1215 jealous as well of you going to concerts...I really wanted to go to Busan last year, but while I'm adventurous and frequently travel alone that was a little beyond my comfort zone and actual travel to get there was too many hours on a plane.  Again thanks to all for the warm Welcome.

5 hours ago, Rileydeuce said:

Thank you to everyone for the greetings!  Feels like I know you all from visiting the site for a couple years.  @barbara thank you for the offer and I have watched the concerts online...such a great option when you can't be there also for me being on the East Coast (when they are in Korea) its matches perfectly with my wake up time as I can watch shows at 5 am and get on with day.  But by 7 pm or so once I stop I'm falling to sleep :-) and unfortunately work Saturdays.  @amylance1215 jealous as well of you going to concerts...I really wanted to go to Busan last year, but while I'm adventurous and frequently travel alone that was a little beyond my comfort zone and actual travel to get there was too many hours on a plane.  Again thanks to all for the warm Welcome.

I'd have gone to Busan in a heartbeat.  Also, any of the shows in Seoul - but they are all by lottery and Amy is the only one of us blessed with the kind of luck necessary to snag those tickets.  Weverse never calls me a loser - they say I "missed".  Ha! Loser, me.  And I was already going to be in Korea when Yoongi performed at the end of June. Alas - "missed".

And I totally support going out of your comfort zone at some point and do go to Korea.  I am older than you and went for the first time in June 2022.  Most of my time there, and the subsequent three trips, was spent on Jeju Island where I dog sit for an American couple (he teaches at an International school on Jeju -).  Each visit included Seoul (I was there for the insanity of Festa, too )- and I just decided '"hey, life is short.  Why not?"  I don't speak or read Korean , knew not one Korean person, and knew very little about the history of the country. The bulk of my cultural knowledge had been courtesy of BTS. But (aside from, yes, it's a LONG flight) I have had zero regrets.  And now I know SO much more about the history and culture (and one more word of Korean)..  Seoul is very easy to get around in with a super subway system.  I found the people friendly and helpful and have never felt so safe in a city - ever.  Being older may have helped there because they do defer to older people (even if you're a month older...).  Jeju is magical.   Anyway, lots of great things to say about visiting there though way out of my comfort zone.

On 8/9/2023 at 2:03 PM, Rileydeuce said:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: Long time lurker...love BTS and even though this hiatus and military service (which is ridiculous) guts me, I have loved a lot of the solo work...Arson, Wildflower, Seven and latest by Tae.  I'm 56 years old and discovered BTS over 2 years ago and I just love their message.  It gave me a new energy and outlook, because getting older is hard work

:-).  I went to concerts at Sofi and in Las Vegas...what a great atmosphere and the other Army, don't even know how to describe...just instant friends.  I have a purple streak in my hair and a tattoo on wrist with "Love Yourself" symbol.  I have a few people that understand my interest in this "Boy Band" but most don't, just really just love them all.  So...hello.  

Profile picture is my pup Zoey (7 year old Dobie) uncropped/undocked like Bam.

So happy to have you join us!  I'm 42 and there's other middle aged ARMY here so you fit right in with our little group.

I love that you left your pup uncropped/undocked. Dobie's are so much cuter when left natural and it's so silly to alter them, especially if they're not a guard dog. This reminds me that we haven't seen Bam in a long time - I miss him.

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Love the ad. Hate the hair. Why did CK do that to his beautiful hair?

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm upset because I saw a really nice article from a politician criticising the tool that was pushing for BTS to perform at the Boy Scouts thingy, but now I can't find it. Looks like this guy bragged proudly about having only needed to do alternative service when he was younger.

Is this it?

I almost forgot about the new video :redface: Bad Army!

I wonder what's with the sad love songs? I know he didn't write these so I'm assuming he just likes the style.  Or did he pick songs that reflect his life?

lol, the TaeJiners like that the video includes a painting of an Alien. So funny that Tae paints it with a baguette. Somehow I can see him actually doing that.

So cute that he went through the effort of including a fake Yeontan. I guess he didn't want Yeontan to have to travel? Though I thought he's traveled with him before?

ETA: I'm getting a sense that Tae's album is going to be like Hobi's, though in a completely different style of music. It seems like it'll be comprised of a bunch of simple songs that are more like movements of a big whole like classical music.

1 час назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

So cute that he went through the effort of including a fake Yeontan. I guess he didn't want Yeontan to have to travel? Though I thought he's traveled with him before?

Oh I'm glad that not everybody says that this pom is Yeontan cause it's definetely not him