The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

From one of the translators of Beyond The Story:

And I totally agree.  It was beyond stupid for the government and and the ministry of defense to NOT have made some cultural ambassadors for 18 months.

And no one will be at the K-pop jamboree.  The scouts are being sent home ahead of the typhoon.

New thing:

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is so f*ked up ... Ugh

What? It suddenly occurs to them that BTS, alone, can recover the "national prestige"?  Don't the members have a say in this?  [also - i really thought that everything was cancelled...]

10 hours ago, Luminous said:

so true

:roll:

Oh, this would be great😂

4 hours ago, barbara said:

And I totally agree.  It was beyond stupid for the government and and the ministry of defense to NOT have made some cultural ambassadors for 18 months.

And no one will be at the K-pop jamboree.  The scouts are being sent home ahead of the typhoon.

New thing:

The better translation part would be great and I think the design your own merch could be a fun and great tool if done right (but with added shipping fees probably really expensive😑...).

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is so f*ked up ... Ugh

I hope they will say no...this makes my hair stand on end. They didn't want to give them an exemption or an alternate way of serving, so they should stop crying and asking for them....

Hybe could say other members schedules are packed with their planned solo projects or something like "there isn't enough time to prepare"...

2 hours ago, barbara said:

What? It suddenly occurs to them that BTS, alone, can recover the "national prestige"?  Don't the members have a say in this?  [also - i really thought that everything was cancelled...]

It gets better:

now they're asking Korean corporations to provide 'volunteers' to run the thing. Wtf even is that administration 

I do remember when it was announced by the Military Manpower Administration that, for certain, BTS would all have to serve in the regular military, they had a caveat on that - they did say that the members would still be able to perform, even overseas.  We all knew that would be impossible because they don't just drop their rifles and go on stage the next day.  The whole idea that they could still perform presumed they would all be in at the same time and in the same place, or at least near each other, and would be given the kind of time they require to prepare for any performance.  Also - isn't written somewhere that if the members or any one of the members produced anything new while enlisted, that all monies would go to the government.  They would have balked at that, of course.  So damn presumptuous of the government and the military.  (And, again, all could have been avoided if they had just listened to me!)

Some countries have already had their scouts go home ahead of the typhoon.  The US has their boys at the big American military base south of Seoul.  If there really is a concert, I would imagine the boys (the scouts) would want to be able to go.  The typhoon is currently tracking to just SW of Seoul on the 10th-11th (reminder: the "dirty" part of a cyclone/typhoon/hurricane in the norther hemisphere is the NE quadrant of the storm, so that would have Seoul being blasted, though it will be significantly downgraded by then.)

Korea does so many things so amazingly well, but their government has been less than stellar for some time. And zero foresight.  Infuriating.

This is fun-

21 hours ago, barbara said:

The only reason I knew you were alive and well was your "likes" on Instagram posts.  Glad you made it out alive!

You can see my likes on IG?!!! 😳

Ok... I woke up to an avalanche of Tae content I am drowning and choking and dying :10742290::10742290::10742290::13877886::10742290::13877886::embSwan:

And the Pop magazine will have special signed hardback edition??? Rip me

He has no regards for my health?!!! Like.... pace them out at least?!!!!

And MV tonight.... how will I ever survive this day, and the days after?!!! I severely underestimated him 🫠🫠🫠

Yes - I saw your likes on Insta (it shows me people I follow liking posts that have a million likes).

Tae has been a very busy fellow.  First MV the 10th, but I think that's actually tomorrow here.  I wonder why he's leaving his feature song for last?  Jimin's first released MV from Face (Set me Free Pt 2) has over 100M views while Like Crazy has 82M.  I guess the streaming on Spotify flips that around.  Interesting that within a week, Tae will definitely challenging JK for #1.  Cannot wait to hear what he's been working on.

I expect he will release additional promotional info - like shows - later.