The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Me too! Right now. I wonder if it's real tho ...

Unfortunately, it was made with AI according to one of the comments. I don't think Big Hit would ever sell the rights for another company to create BTS based products like these. They have enough power to create their own little things and for it to be successful. 

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Unfortunately, it was made with AI according to one of the comments. I don't think Big Hit would ever sell the rights for another company to create BTS based products like these. They have enough power to create their own little things and for it to be successful. 

Apparently there's an app that lets people design their own Funko Pops. I don't think you can get the item made, just create an image. 'What would I look like as a Funko Pop?' , that sort of thing. I guess folks are using it to create fantasy Funkos like this one

57 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Apparently there's an app that lets people design their own Funko Pops. I don't think you can get the item made, just create an image. 'What would I look like as a Funko Pop?' , that sort of thing. I guess folks are using it to create fantasy Funkos like this one

i liked it mostly for Yeontan, who looks furry which should have given away the AI part.  And, yes - they won't even let photos of the members appear.  Very protective.

On 1/13/2024 at 5:38 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Our Hobi being a sunshine as always:

What video do they mean? It says comments on Hobis YT video???

FS talk

Spoiler

And if you want to see a great show, besides Yuzu, the euro gala today was great, a lot of fun to watch. So many different programs and they had a live orchester on site!

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

What video do they mean? It says comments on Hobis YT video???

FS talk

Hide contents

And if you want to see a great show, besides Yuzu, the euro gala today was great, a lot of fun to watch. So many different programs and they had a live orchester on site!

Would he have taped an instruction video ? I doubt it - It says this on that tweet https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRGZ_EGM32U-hcy3CEdV6w/community?lb=Ugkx8QsOFqbbWYE2eIylS85bP8pAmPK5G2-0    It's not an actual video.

11 hours ago, Faithyu said:

FS talk

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I plan to catch up on it all this week

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't understand why they are in the same grouping, just as I didn't understand why Namjoon is in a small unit, similar in size as the special forces unit Tae is in.  Has there been anything written about what he is pursuing? It clearly isn't the "regular"army the four who are in training bases.  Their training schedule timing also seems different..