The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Last to comment on this (was busy this morning....) but I am SO relieved that OT7 will be all together in 2025.  I suspect that any new contract will allow for some solo activity, if that's what they want, but the company want to support them in any way, so maybe?  I was worried for all sorts of reasons but JK's amazing rise in global status and so much written about his prospects as a solo artist (and lots written about how he should)  made the worry rise, except he just said in a recent interview about how much he misses performing as a group. I'm sure he's relishing his solo success but also totally sincere when he expresses his desire to be part of BTS.

(sorry you didn't get the fansign @amylance1215 but I am sure that means your luck will be back for more important things...)

For donations: the first tween suggests going directly to Unicef. All say to use your own country name so that may help with congestion.  And the second tweet is the reminder of how to make sure BTS/ARMY gets acknowledged  (and I have no doubt that global ARMY will more than match the BigHit donation.  I bet we match it many times over...)

JK left for NYC just earlier. Baby looked sleepy, had his eyes closed most of the time. 

Joon's cover for Vogue is finally out. He was talking about working w the JPNese photographer while on his trip in his other live. Wonder what else he has lined up.

Joon also posted these covers on his stories. 

This interview (check the whole thread) was so cute!!! Maknae energy galore 🤭

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Last to comment on this (was busy this morning....) but I am SO relieved that OT7 will be all together in 2025.  I suspect that any new contract will allow for some solo activity, if that's what they want, but the company want to support them in any way, so maybe?  I was worried for all sorts of reasons but JK's amazing rise in global status and so much written about his prospects as a solo artist (and lots written about how he should)  made the worry rise, except he just said in a recent interview about how much he misses performing as a group. I'm sure he's relishing his solo success but also totally sincere when he expresses his desire to be part of BTS.

(sorry you didn't get the fansign @amylance1215 but I am sure that means your luck will be back for more important things...)

For donations: the first tween suggests going directly to Unicef. All say to use your own country name so that may help with congestion.  And the second tweet is the reminder of how to make sure BTS/ARMY gets acknowledged  (and I have no doubt that global ARMY will more than match the BigHit donation.  I bet we match it many times over...)

I was never worried. The moment JK went on that live immediately the day after the dinner to reassure us, I have been feeling secure that OT7 will be back together in 2025. And the more I hear them talk about each other at every given opportunity (or just random insertion of I miss my members 🤭), the more I know for sure they chose to stay with each other for life. That Bangtan Village is not that far-fetched after all~

The media, industry only care about superstars, who they can exploit from. But the boys from the very beginning until now have been about what started it all, music, each other, and their fans. Their success is simply the result of their passion, sincerity and hardwork, it's no longer their aim, and I'm happy for them. And they can definitely continue succeeding on both group and solo careers, which I think they will maintain, albeit it may take a backseat while they do the world tour (🤞). 

I'm so excited for Hobi's tour, as I am sure he would do one. He has to!!! And Jin's album and variety shows. So many things they could do while waiting for the others to come back~~~

Ahhh I really hope my lucks would be further saved up for something amazing in the future. I'm just so crushed I can't make it to any of Tae's debut promos 🥲 I wish he had just sold tix to a show or sth 🥹

I got caught up in a Facebook ads scam last week. So someone somehow got a hold of my card info and used it to spend ~ 250 usd on FB ads. I had to lock the card and contact my bank. But banks in VN suck. They didn't do chargeback, instead they had to file an investigation report w Master international card office, and I have to wait up to 55 business days to have the result. Ugh... meanwhile I'm waiting for my new card so, no shopping or donation at the moment 😞 I haven't even bought Layover merch yet. Luck hasn't been on my side since after Yoongi's tour so..... guess I used it all up for Yoongi 🥹 

Anyhow I have Le Sserafim in Oct and One OK Rock in Dec lined up. And maybe Westlife in VN in Nov if I can get tix so 🤞😊 Life is still good~

Well, the board had to vote on this one  - smart move.  Just for signing the new contract, each member will be receiving about $15million dollars.  Two tweets about it - and , yes having it written that they are committed to each other because they are more than just family.  They are BTS.  (I loved that someone, in one of the threads, pointed out that, in spite of how much money they actually have, as soon as Run BTS starts shooting again, JK will sell someone out for a $5 coupon.  And I know it's true...)

Of course, there is the money.  But I believe they are genuinely what they say they are.  It's enough to make me cry.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Well, the board had to vote on this one  - smart move.  Just for signing the new contract, each member will be receiving about $15million dollars.  Two tweets about it - and , yes having it written that they are committed to each other because they are more than just family.  They are BTS.  (I loved that someone, in one of the threads, pointed out that, in spite of how much money they actually have, as soon as Run BTS starts shooting again, JK will sell someone out for a $5 coupon.  And I know it's true...)

Of course, there is the money.  But I believe they are genuinely what they say they are.  It's enough to make me cry.

We don't know how much money they get just for signing the contract, except that it's a big sum since Board's approval was required. That is just an estimate from an analyst firm. No one knows the specifics except for the people involved.

They value the little things and most importantly, JK is so competitive the biggest rewards for him woukd be winning haha

The huge amount of payout money just shows that they are intelligent young man who know their worth and what they deserve. Nothing to detract from their sincerity, which they constantly show us and each other. 

I am so very happy for them 💜💜💜

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, so it looks like ARMY crashed the Unicef site, trying to donate. I've been trying to get through for the last 15 minutes and I'm getting error messages. 

One In An ARMY is reporting 2300 donation recording forms submitted so far today

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

JK left for NYC just earlier. Baby looked sleepy, had his eyes closed most of the time. 

Joon's cover for Vogue is finally out. He was talking about working w the JPNese photographer while on his trip in his other live. Wonder what else he has lined up.

was never worried. The moment JK went on that live immediately the day after the dinner to reassure us, I have been feeling secure that OT7 will be back together in 2025. And the more I hear them talk about each other at every given opportunity (or just random insertion of I miss my members 🤭), the more I know for sure they chose to stay with each other for life. That Bangtan Village is not that far-fetched after all~

🤞

!! And Jin's album and variety shows. So many things they could do while waiting for the others to come back~~~

Ahhh I really hope my lucks would be further saved up for something amazing in the future. I'm just so crushed I can't make it to any of Tae's debut promos 🥲 I wish he had just sold tix to a show or sth 🥹

I got caught up in a Facebook ads scam last week. So someone somehow got a hold of my card info and used it to spend ~ 250 usd on FB ads. I had to lock the card and contact my bank. But banks in VN suck. They didn't do chargeback, instead they had to file an investigation report w Master international card office, and I have to wait up to 55 business days to have the result. Ugh... meanwhile I'm waiting for my new card so, no shopping or donation at the moment 😞 I haven't even bought Layover merch yet. Luck hasn't been on my side since after Yoongi's tour so..... guess I used it all up for Yoongi 🥹 

Anyhow I have Le Sserafim in Oct and One OK Rock in Dec lined up. And maybe Westlife in VN in Nov if I can get tix so 🤞😊 Life is still good~

Joon looks so hot in pink! Sorry Jin, but I think you need to swap colors. 

I never doubted their commitment to each other either. Even during Festa, I never heard anything that made me think that they were disbanding and never understood why so many others did.

Off topic but how cute is this. Nice to see more social evolution in Asia

Spoiler

Also off topic. If this is true, then we may as well drop YG from "The Big 4" and go back to "The Big 3" agencies. This is the last big asset they have left.

Spoiler

Honestly, good luck to her, but I don't see her being nearly as successful on her own. I've seen a few clips from then and, while she's a huge standout compared to the rest of the group, she's pretty mediocre as far as the industry as a whole is concerned. Curious how many Blinks will follow.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

, in spite of how much money they actually have, as soon as Run BTS starts shooting again, JK will sell someone out for a $5 coupon.

In all fairness, so would each of the others! Rice cookers don't grow on trees, you know! 🤣

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I never doubted their commitment to each other either. Even during Festa, I never heard anything that made me think that they were disbanding and never understood why so many others did.

Ditto. I believe pretty much everything they say about their group dynamic, both professional and personal. Because what they say always matches how they act, and their body language is always consistent with both their words and actions.