The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I'm back from my trip. It has been so emotional, Min Yoongi, I love you more than love, I cried so much when Hobi and Jin appeared on screen, and when Yoongi closed the door, and now with Tae's album announcement I cannot, do not, have the capacity to back read. I am just so emotionala nd happy and all over the place. The song titles sound just like him. The concept. The photobooks (omgahhhhhhhh). The prevelance of English in his songs, something he strive to do for international fans. Cute Yeontan face in every album version. No random photocards. MV for every single song, so 5. His heartfelt letter. Everything just makes me love him so much more and I cannot express it with words. 

And his letter for us...... I'll go cry again 😭😭😭

Sorry for the rant. I am an emotional mess right now.

Let just say when Kookie appear for Burn It and Tony Montana came up I screamed so loudly. And Strange, oh, I was expecting it but still, I was stunned. I love Joon's voice. Everything. Just. I am so glad I made it. I hope I could make it for Tae's too. 

Ohh I was thinking maybe Tae might do promos in Europe??? Remember his mysterious Paris and Madrid trips??? I got some photo dumps but nothing more?? And the layover concept?? That's just perfect for a worldwide promo tour!! 🤞🤞🤞

58 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Remember his mysterious Paris and Madrid trips???

I bet he filmed his MVs there.

And welcome home! I'm amazed you're still in one piece after all that. I was dying to give Yoongi a hug from the minute he started sobbing yesterday.  The whole live chat on the online stream were sending virtual hugs and tears. And what did you think of Joon's new song? 

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm back from my trip. It has been so emotional, Min Yoongi, I love you more than love, I cried so much when Hobi and Jin appeared on screen, and when Yoongi closed the door, and now with Tae's album announcement I cannot, do not, have the capacity to back read. I am just so emotionala nd happy and all over the place. The song titles sound just like him. The concept. The photobooks (omgahhhhhhhh). The prevelance of English in his songs, something he strive to do for international fans. Cute Yeontan face in every album version. No random photocards. MV for every single song, so 5. His heartfelt letter. Everything just makes me love him so much more and I cannot express it with words. 

And his letter for us...... I'll go cry again 😭😭😭

Sorry for the rant. I am an emotional mess right now.

Let just say when Kookie appear for Burn It and Tony Montana came up I screamed so loudly. And Strange, oh, I was expecting it but still, I was stunned. I love Joon's voice. Everything. Just. I am so glad I made it. I hope I could make it for Tae's too. 

Ohh I was thinking maybe Tae might do promos in Europe??? Remember his mysterious Paris and Madrid trips??? I got some photo dumps but nothing more?? And the layover concept?? That's just perfect for a worldwide promo tour!! 🤞🤞🤞

The only reason I knew you were alive and well was your "likes" on Instagram posts.  Glad you made it out alive!

OK - I'm not often right on these things but I'm patting myself on the back for predicting a September release for Tae.  Sometimes I get it right.

There are suggestions on how to buy and pre-order in order for our purchases to count on BB (those nasties). Pre-order the single CD and the digital full album from the BTS US shop (done!)  But not I-tunes - and this is why:  So I'll hold off on ITunes.  And trying to figure out where to get the best deal considering shipping on the physical CD.  Target seems to be random and I want the purple one so will likely be forced to get it from the BTS USA/Weverse shop.  There are instructions on how to get buys to count via the global shop -I'll look into it tomorrow.    Tae;s lead single sounds like it's going to be a slow song but who knows.

And I wish I knew that any messages to #to_suga #to_yoongi actually get delivered to them, I send Jin and Hobi a message every week on their special #to_ addresses.

Yoongi at least said "see you in 2025'.  I still remember dearly Jin''s last Live when he just basically walked out  the camera view and was gone.  No good bye,].  THey all have their own ways.

Having Yeonton so prominent in Tae's promotion makes me all warm and fuzzy,,,,

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Huh?? They will attend what??

SK MoD already pushed back on this one. Said it was up to the Ministry of Culture to negotiate with BigHit for BTS, and that if such went forward, they would then cooperate and support by allowing Jin and Jhope appropriate leave to do a show. In other words, ain't gonna happen unless the whole team agrees.

Which they won't,  I suspect. This whole Scout Jamboree appears to be turning into yet another Yoon gov't screw-up, and so of course they're whining for BTS to save them - just like with the bid for World Expo in Busan. Bangtan is well out of it.

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And Tae's here to make clowns of us all:

https://weverse.io/bts/notice/14760?hl=en

Argh. My wallet just can't catch a break with these guys!

:LOL:....ok, I was clearly wrong with guessing the time line😂.

But I still think JK will be before RM😉

7 hours ago, Luminous said:

Wow it’s faster than I thought:grin:

MV FOR ALL 5 TRACKS:smiley-rolleyes009:

We are getting spoiled....I love it😁

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dbana:

Ok, never saw this before, but Tae looks like TXT's Beomgyu in the long dark haired pictures😳.

And the pictures where he wears this gold outfit look kind of unreal.

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

OMG! You got to see all 3 shows? I'm burning with envy.

I'm still hoping DJ Jino will watch on his channel so I can watch at a time that works for me. Been super busy (... just took over both my husband and Mother-in-law's finances  :cursing:  :sigh: in addition to working on personal goals)

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

ofc he's out of Hot 100 ... eh, anyway, congrats JK and Army.

The one down side of Tae releasing his album so soon other than the finances, is that I was hoping to see how many weeks JK could stay #1 on global charts. Currently, Harry Styles has the record with 15 weeks on the Global 200 and 13 weeks on Global excl. US. But apparently Oliva Rodrigo is releasing a song

22 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Ok, never saw this before, but Tae looks like TXT's Beomgyu in the long dark haired pictures😳.

And the pictures where he wears this gold outfit look kind of unreal.

The first thing I thought was "Tae looks like one of those TXT kids".

Of course, Tae still looks beautiful, but I think Tae is the only member that I think looks better with shorter hair.

I adore that he's chosen to promote with Yeontan.