General Yuzuru Chat

49 минут назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

Which is your favourite SEIMEI ending face?

Super happy NHK with arm punch and bonus squiggy "I'm #1!" finger to the camera 

OR

Sneery side-eyes GPF face of "Beat that, humans!"

Personally I always go with second one! :hachimaki: like at the end of Seimei GPF and WC H&L (anyway he'll become his adorable self in KnC just a few minutes later :embSwan: )

57 минут назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

4 more years! 4 more years!

I love your new profile pic! So much SEIMEI everywhere, I'm in that part of heaven that people already in heaven go when they go to heaven! I changed the wallpaper on all my devices to murderface SEIMEI photos before the announcement to try and will it into existance. :pbow:

I love your enthusiasm! And your name by the way :pbow:

I have Seimei theme as my phone ring since 2015 and I'm always too lazy to change it if I find smth. good :space:

But my phone wallpaper belongs to LGC :tongueyuzu: I'm sure you can understand why :winky:

3 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Personally I always go with second one! :hachimaki: like at the end of Seimei GPF and WC H&L (anyway he'll become his adorable self in KnC just a few minutes later :embSwan: )

I love your enthusiasm! And your name by the way :pbow:

I have Seimei theme as my phone ring since 2015 and I'm always too lazy to change it if I find smth. good :space:

But my phone wallpaper belongs to LGC :tongueyuzu: I'm sure you can understand why :winky:

*silent acknowledgement to avoid self-incrimination*

What about Niigata Faoi 2017! Chopin starting pose with his eyes open? 

Way scarier than the original. Having Yuzuru's eyes staring into the very soul of ice skating, while Chopin's starting arpeggios echo in the entire arena, surrounded by religious silence. 

4 hours ago, fluffypooh said:

4T3T Rippon is amazing, in fact I wouldn't mind him doing a tano in one of the jump, it would correspond with the opening pose!

(now we really need a killer seimei yuzu emoji..) 

Right into a 3A or quad from the opening pose with no speed?:devilYuzu:

4 hours ago, fluffypooh said:

26 minutes ago, Xen said:

....I'm going to just toss the Chopin opening pose, with closed eyes, and the head rolling into the mix....

He practiced smiling before PW, what will he practice before Chopin? 

7 hours ago, Xen said:

I'm not surprised by Shae choreographing for other skaters, or even Nathan. I would not be surprised by him executing the SP well artistically, as he's very strong in the SP portion. I would also not be surprised by Nathan winning the SP portion of all competitions he enters into-the highest BV program usually does that for SPs anyways. 

i am okay if Nathan wins some sp portion but I am not okay for him to break Chopin's old or new records. Even if that might trigger a 4lz in Chopin ....

22 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

talking abt happy faces ... this is NHK 2015 SEIMEI 

DG2v_cFUAAAAMYa.jpg

twitter.com/hashtag/figureskate?src=hash

Yuzu happy winning face is the best.

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

What about Niigata Faoi 2017! Chopin starting pose with his eyes open? 

Way scarier than the original. Having Yuzuru's eyes staring into the very soul of ice skating, while Chopin's starting arpeggios echo in the entire arena, surrounded by religious silence. 

I still love eyes closed because in my head his Chopin is about a young man who has fallen asleep listening to the music and wakes up in dream where he is the music. #noncanon

I rewatch programs, but I think probably less often than other fans. I have a weird superstition that if I watch a special program too many times, learning it perfectly by heart, the effect will wear off and it will become normal. Like an expensive perfume I'm afraid to use up and want to keep forever. For a while I was watching NHK Notte Stellata every day, so I had to stop myself. Especially for Helsinki Worlds, since I was there, I'm afraid if I memorize the video, with those camera angles, I will forget what I saw myself. Anyone else?

20 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Remember when we got OT in some other thread and couldn't stop gushing about tiny Romeo and we really should have had a dedicated RJ1 thread? I think it's happening again.  (I also just really want everyine to spam SEIMEI photos and gifs.)

lol guys you are free to open as many threads as you like :winky: go wild!

Also , NHK Seimei is my favorite EVER (although my favorite hydroblade has to be the one at nationals haha)