General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

I was 6th row so I could see it well. I also saw the beauty he did in practice.  And yeah, that was one of the happiest days of my life. I'll never forget it and it will always be something we can look back on and smile about no matter what's going on in this crazy and cruel world. Enjoy the highs when we have them!  And I just checked my K&C screaming video and it's now over 23,000 views. I cannot. :rofl::rofl:I've showed people and they said they've never heard me sound like that before. :rofl::rofl:

Just watch your video clip ! I love it 😍. Btw your screaming sounds lovely, very strong and clear:goe:. I saw that after the score was anounced, your camera looked a bit wobbl:laughing:. I would have dropped whatever I was holding right then . I remember watching it live and both my daughter and I was visibly shaking from the beginning. We screamed after each element was executed perfectly and we both in tears after the last jump.you are right , that was one of the happiest moment of my life! Then I went to gym with a ridiculous smile on my face the whole time and talked about Yuzu's victory to anyone in the gym class who can spare a minute regardless they were interested or not, I made them listen :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Lol maybe your boyfriend is not free because he is secretly getting prepared for Yuzu's FS reveal but is too embarrassed to tell you :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

Typical couple problem: who is the most uber and hardcore Hanyu fan? FIGHT! 

3 分ぐらい, souyoukiさんが言いました:

So... looks like Yuzu would just keep it a surprise until he personally gets on the ice...?

yeah, Brian is teasy! He says it would be better for he himself to show at his practice! (Im not sure if it is brian's statement, since this twitter seems only a fan.)

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

:knc_brian2:really??

Ok...so I kind of said maaaybe the coaches and choreographers are there just to make small talk and discuss about how hard Yuzu's been working and how sweet he is...I didn't think it would seriously be real.

...at this rate when my random musings are becoming real, is Yuzu going to skate to nutcracker in a pink tutu?