General Yuzuru Chat

A poll took place, using the photos examples.

Due to popular demand the Megalovania image was the winner and will subsequently be used as the acrylic stand to accompany the desk calendar, released in December.

All of the images are beautiful, so it was difficult to choose. Perhaps Megalovania won because it was a new programme for RE_PRAY, so very innovative as an all spins programme and evoked the very essence of RE_PRAY in terms of the story telling and gaming theme. 

(Many thanks to Marika and Pep for keeping us informed on other social media platforms):SunFace:

On 9/17/2024 at 12:42 PM, CashmereKitty said:

This is very interesting and educational to read. Out of curiosity are there any other ways to read kanji’s in Yuzuru name? And is it actually a popular name in Japan? 

There is a shogi (Japanese chess-like board game) master whose name is spelled identically to Yuzu's, but pronounced differently. He's a big fan of Yuzu, too:

21 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There is a shogi (Japanese chess-like board game) master whose name is spelled identically to Yuzu's, but pronounced differently. He's a big fan of Yuzu, too:

Habu-sensei!! I play shogi, and Habu is one of the absolute shogi legends (I'd argue he's the GOAT, but one of the current young players is an absolute monster, so time will tell). He's won 99 titles (shogi tournaments), more than anyone else by far (by at least 50, lol). And of course, they both got the People's Honor Award at the same time. There must be something about the name :laughing:

I come from the depths of hell to share my excitement with everyone <3

I'm going to Japan in october, and my husband has a friend in Sendai D: he mentioned to her that we were going and told us to go and visit her for a day!

We didn't have Sendai in the itinerary before that, and he wants to see the Daikannon, so i might go and take a pic outside of Ice Rink Sendai :YuzuPoohSad:

He told her that i'm a Yuzu fan and she replied "one of our most illustrious citizens!" :softYuzu: It warms my heart because she doesn't follow skating at all, and still has kind words to say about him :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm going to Japan in october, and my husband has a friend in Sendai D: he mentioned to her that we were going and told us to go and visit her for a day!

We didn't have Sendai in the itinerary before that, and he wants to see the Daikannon, so i might go and take a pic outside of Ice Rink Sendai :YuzuPoohSad:

He told her that i'm a Yuzu fan and she replied "one of our most illustrious citizens!" :softYuzu: It warms my heart because she doesn't follow skating at all, and still has kind words to say about him :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

I'm going to Japan in October too! I actually did have Sendai in the itinerary, and the rink was one of the reasons haha.

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

8 minutes ago, guitarist said:

I'm going to Japan in October too! I actually did have Sendai in the itinerary, and the rink was one of the reasons haha.

To both of you, have amazing adventures in Japan.

Please wave hello to Irene for all of us who cannot be there.

It may be a little bit early in the season, but you could be really fortunate and see some of the spectacular autumn leaf turn.