General Yuzuru Chat

On 7/26/2024 at 9:24 AM, Fay said:

sliver medals? not known for big jumps? Gosh, how much ridiculous stuff can be written in a small passage? 

This fan had much to say about that passage. Facts :clapping-smiley: The thread is quite long, but worthy of a read.

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu is such an inspiration!:acclamation:

[NEWS]

It's clear that Yuzu inspires a lot of athletes (even if it's a so-called summer activity) in addition to being a native of Miyagi / same high school as Yuzu ..... I really hope that she will manage to build a skate park for young Japanese people : this photo comes from the Paris Olympics because ALL the athletes do not receive flowers, but a "tube" with inside a replica of the official Olympic and Paralympic posters 

2 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

[NEWS]

33 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Oh lovely! Yuzu teaching kids is simply heart-melting.... I hope they upload some of it.

Most likely a lottery will be needed in order to select students for the class. There will probably be huge numbers of applicants.

Yuzu hosted a skating class for young children years ago. 

There was a little boy wearing a 'Parisan' style shirt who performed a hydroblade

The entire class footage was adorable and the tiny hydroblader was fabulous

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Slightly longer excerpt from the skating lesson

Here's another one with the young hydroblade boy around 2:36, anyway these kids had a huge privilege to have THE GOAT as their coach :2thumbsup: :peace2: 

The young boy appears around 0:17 and at the end with the young Mone C with her pink gloves 

Indeed and I think so too@Perelandra there will be some sort of selection because the list of requests will be VERY long