General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, TallyT said:

Prologue and GIFT are coming out on DVD/Blueray :embSwan: with the latter having a special limited box set with extras - by lottery. I mean, other shows can't even sell out tickets, and Yuzu....

First thought::loveshower::cheer::loveshower:......

7 hours ago, Fay said:

Great news! Now I have to get them, somehow… 

.....second thought: :think: :matrix:....we will get it how?.....and let it please be all subbed:smiley-angelic001:

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

First thought::loveshower::cheer::loveshower:......

.....second thought: :think: :matrix:....we will get it how?.....and let it please be all subbed:smiley-angelic001:

I am hopeful for subtitls - Yuzu knows all about us international fans now, and has worked to make access better for us with both GIFT and RE_PRAY. But even if they aren't there, I'm buying!

Unfortunately, because of technical difficulties on the streamer's service I use for recording ice shows, RE_PRAY Yokohama Day 1 will be uploaded without the last 20 minutes or so... 😭😵‍💫🙈

I'm sorry, I'll try to find a solution, but it'll have to wait a couple of days, I think

20 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Unfortunately, because of technical difficulties on the streamer's service I use for recording ice shows, RE_PRAY Yokohama Day 1 will be uploaded without the last 20 minutes or so... 😭😵‍💫🙈

I'm sorry, I'll try to find a solution, but it'll have to wait a couple of days, I think

Thank you for working so hard to provide us with all these wonderful videos! :thanks:

There is a comment saying Ito san will be having a heart attack! :giggle:

I am still unsure what Yuzu really said at Miyagi last day (has anyone posted a good translation, not just the beyond live subs?),  the subtitles gave me the impression he may not be in circulation, maybe he will be practising 4A.  Anyway I would love to see non subtitle translations of Miyagi last day if anyone knows of a good one?

(I am sort of wondering if Satomi planned the year off in the knowledge Yuzu wasn't going to be needing her services?)

EDIT have I got Satomi's year off right? 2024-2025? or did she say the year after??

The thighs video and Suzy Qs post from 2017 make me smile - Yuzu rolls his training pants up so we can seeeee those muscles! There is no other reason that I can think of, like, if he just wore shorts we could assume he chose them to be more comfortable in the gym right?...Rolling his pants up cannot be very comfortable, so I think it must be just for everyone to admire his athletic thighs! We admire them very much Yuzuru!! We know you have worked very hard!)

Notte Stellata behind the scenes with English subtitles! :star-plucker-smiley:

So this is the training Yuzu does between performances in order to warm up his body and keep it activated. So much incredibly hard work, time, and effort goes into these wonderful performances. I'm so grateful that Yuzu appreciates his fans so much and gives it his all to perform at his best every single time. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

[NEWS]