General Yuzuru Chat

my friends and I made a fangame in unity with original soundtrack. As we started two weeks ago and it grew into a monster, we can only create this teaser for now. 

the game will be released in 2024 with 5 levels, special mini bosses and achievements as well as multiple endings

i hope everyone enjoys this and give us feedback!

edit: the game will be published in 4 languages, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish 

we will have more gameplay footage in the upcoming weeks!

Happy birthday to Yuzu!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉:smiley-happy093: and happy day to all the satellite and Yuzu fans🤗

Between Notte Stellata announcement and new RE_PRAY stream we're having many gifts too😆

Thank you PH and all the editors for the bday project too, I watched the live, so moving to see all the love, dedication and care gathered there:YuzuPoohLove:

5 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

my friends and I made a fangame in unity with original soundtrack. As we started two weeks ago and it grew into a monster, we can only create this teaser for now. 

the game will be released in 2024 with 5 levels, special mini bosses and achievements as well as multiple endings

i hope everyone enjoys this and give us feedback!

edit: the game will be published in 4 languages, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish 

we will have more gameplay footage in the upcoming weeks!

Whoa loved this!:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: when I watched RE_PRAY I wished there would be a yuzugame like in the show, it blows my mind that you&your friends really went and did it!:bow: you are awesome! Looking forward to it!

Those Chinese videos in Times Square are absolutely amazing, the number of fans who must have donated, the organisation, the design... everything.

Yuzu, dear Yuzu, I hope you know how many messages there are big and small, how much care and love have gone into them.