General Yuzuru Chat

On 8/6/2023 at 8:44 AM, KendallKlaire said:

I really don't think we should be guessing who Yuzu's other half is. It's something he clearly wanted to keep private and unless he reveals it himself or if it gets leaked by overzealous paparazzi then we'll probably never know. Given that the info of their identity was not released they are not in the public eye and a private person (just who Yuzu needs imo) 

I made the mistake of glancing at TSL's latest video and the comments on that video are...stupid. They think that Yuzu made up his marriage and is using it for attention :smiley-whacky115: yikes...

Seconded this! But also...

Spoiler

It really is soooooo like TSL to show their asses off in someone else's moment — sod the hell off, it's not about you two! 🙄

Yuzuru Hanyu, congratulations on your marriage.

I sincerely congratulate you on your wonderful departure 💐

Thank you for taking pictures the other day! 😊

I will continue to support Mr. Hanyu's sleep.

May you be forever happy! ⛸️

News photos for Nishikawa CM to be expected soon.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Below is the opinion from Rakugo storyteller Shiraku Tategawa when he is asked about his opinion on Yuzu's marriage. 

Per autotranslation: 

"Regarding Hanyu's marriage partner, Shiraku commented, "Some media will start asking 'Who is the other party?'," guessing Hanyu's feelings

He appealed to the media and the public, "Don't be so vulgar and just watch over him."

Link: https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/272186

I can't say it better even if I want to. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Hi everyone ,life is still using me like a punchball (but I fight back don’t worry)but the news oh Yuzuru’s wedding deserves a post…I did cry tears of happiness I must admit it ,to know he has found his other half of the apple makes me extremely happy❤️

And just in case nope not going anywhere ,his skating and his amazing performances are still in my heart ❤️ 

hugs to you all fanyus ,this place is still my island of serenity and calm 😘😘😘😘