General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

Just wondering how was it last year? So from what I gathered last year we had one week notice from the announcement and he revealed both SP and FP at the same time? Did anyone have the news clip of his program reveal for last season? 

Trawling old GS again. Apparently a German magazine published that September had announced the 13th as the day both programs would be revealed. But this year no official word. Perhaps the injury and delay last year prompted them to reassure people by announcing a concrete date?

ETA. 

Brian told the magazine about the press conference and asked them not to announce anything about music before then.

Music was announced on the 13th Sept. 

His layout was then published on the 14th Sept and videos of TCC as well. 

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Trawling old GS again. Apparently a German magazine published that September had announced the 13th as the day both programs would be revealed. But this year no official word. Perhaps the injury and delay last year prompted them to reassure people by announcing a concrete date?

Well, there is a bright side to it this year... we probably don't have to wait till September...

51 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

PPAPoi Dance

Try double clicking/tapping. On mobile I have to double tap but just click once on desktop.

I hope that the PPAPoi dance during WTT is not Yuzu's best effort....if it is, he should stay away from choreography :headdesk:

Looking forward to his FS announcement though! I prefer Shae-Lynn's choreo...I hope Yuzu will continue working with her after she choreo-ed 2 of Yuzu's legendary programs. <3

28 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I hope that the PPAPoi dance during WTT is not Yuzu's best effort....if it is, he should stay away from choreography :headdesk:

Looking forward to his FS announcement though! I prefer Shae-Lynn's choreo...I hope Yuzu will continue working with her after she choreo-ed 2 of Yuzu's legendary programs. <3

I very much doubt that was Yuzu's work... it'd be really ironic if he forgot his own choreo, when he seems to never forget others ^_^; And he didn't even get apple pen movement right :P Also, I'm pretty sure if it'd been his choice, we would have seen Koi dance,  given how in love he is with it (and I would have liked it much better lol).

59 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

ETA. 

Brian told the magazine about the press conference and asked them not to announce anything about music before then.

Music was announced on the 13th Sept. 

His layout was then published on the 14th Sept and videos of TCC as well. 

Thanks for sharing this! :thanks:

Considering the announcement last year was in September we should regard ourselves as lucky this year :laughing: I don't know what will happen to this place if Yuzu decided not to reveal the program until nearer to ACI :crazyshit:

I'm both anxious and excited for his FP.... and by the announcement I guess Yuzu will also confirm his layout for FP? 

ETA: We're on page 800! Yayy!