General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, liv said:

Oh please, if you want real classic Canadian you have to watch either the Log Driver's Waltz or The Lumberjack song. 

For those who wish to know more:

And there's also:

...but none of these are recent, and they're all from only one region of the country.  It's actually really incredibly difficult to pinpoint 'Canadian music'.

Except, we know it's not American. 

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

As far as I am concerned – and I am Canadian – Michael Buble is nothing more than a lounge-type singer doing a poor job of trying to imitate the style of Americans like Bobby Darin (‘Mack the Knife’) and Frank Sinatra (‘My Way’).

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I am not a fan of Michael Buble’s style of ‘singing’.

A true Canadian classic is ‘Four Strong Winds’ by Ian Tyson.

I should have mentioned that this is in the context of FS LOL. But yas! Thanks for the rec :) I love it when I'm introduced to stuff like this :)

Probably Buble's music is the most circulated in FS (in terms of music from Canadian)? Anyway, pls blame Patrick LOL. 

4 hours ago, liv said:

Oh please, if you want real classic Canadian you have to watch either the Log Driver's Waltz or The Lumberjack song. 

I would give anything to see one of the Canadian boys do The Lumberjack Song, if it's the one I am thinking of..................

On 4/4/2023 at 9:43 AM, Beatrice said:

You're most definitely not the only one - I adore his 'Dynamite' hairstyle  :loveeyes:  :love:

I've never seen it before 'NS', and I can't quite lay my finger on the reason why I like it soooo much on him - perhaps because it gives him a bit more 'mature' appearance but still looks 'natural' ?  :coolio:  

But I like his adorable boyish fringes just as much  :yes:

The hairstyle + sans tie suit = perfection :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I would give anything to see one of the Canadian boys do The Lumberjack Song, if it's the one I am thinking of..................

:roll:If you mean the Monty Python one, wouldn't that be considered politically incorrect nowadays? 

2 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Who is that fanyu sending flowers to worldshopping. Thank you. :YuzuPoohLove:

Fanyus are the best.:love:

Thank you to WorldShopping for the hard work.:2thumbsup:

By the way I have now also got an email that my goods will be delivered next week.:clap: I'm looking forward to it .:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: