General Yuzuru Chat

Here is my grovelling tweet. Please tag DisneyPlus in your country, some tweeters are already receiving responses. Let Disney know about Yuzu's worldwide popularity. 

Long term it will save a lot of nuisance trying to set up VPN's and during the availability period it will be possible to watch the show several times

Just now, isabelfm said:

Do we know if the livestream will be permanently on Disney+ JP after? 

There is something that says 'once delivery is taken, delivery can be accepted again during the availability period' - auto translate. Probably means that there will be a time period, during which it will be possible to rewatch the show - for films on new release it is anything between 2-4 weeks. 

We watched a couple of films that were newly released, coinciding with cinema launch and once we had watched could watch as many times as we wished for about two weeks. They will probably reappear when the DVD/Blu ray versions are released. Could be a similar availability period for Gift.

Hope that helps

8 hours ago, ccy said:

help! I've been crying since this morning :cry:

Is he outright saying in the book that he changed programs precisely because he wanted to confirm his suspicions that the problem was not with his programs or performances, but with the scoring and biased judges? What a bold move it was! Badass! :clapping-smiley: :clapping-smiley: :clapping-smiley:

@Yuzurellaposted this gorgeous artwork in the fanart thread.

As well as being Miss Universe, Yuzu is now a Disney Prince. 

Not to be outdone by mainstream media The Daily Spread Eagle is asking the BIG and IMPORTANT questions -

Does this mean that Yuzu will be launched in Disney stores as his own doll? Will he come in his practice gear and will there be costume outfits to change him into and an accessory pack with rolling luggage case for skates, earphones, Gold medals, gyosas and most importantly Pooh Tissue case.

Hey Disney, the marketing options are endless and here on Planet Hanyu we are just throwing money making ideas your way. 

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Lots of tweets to Disney Plus jp, to request world wide availability for subscribers to Disney Plus in all countries. Add your own tweets to the growing hoard, could lead to tangible results. After all Disney is a business and what better way to make money than with new subscribers wanting to see Gift from the comfort of their home screens.

Here's how to request it from their Help Centre Page:

For those who will also be tweeting, here are some official DisneyPlus account from all around the world that I was able to find:

Worldwide: @DisneyPlus
Customer support: @DisneyPlusHelp
LatAm: @disneyplusla
Brazil: @DisneyPlusBR
Canada: @DisneyPlusCA
UK: @DisneyPlusUK
Germany: @DisneyPlusDE
Spain: @DisneyPlusES
Italy: @DisneyPlusIT
Netherlands @DisneyPlusNL
France @DisneyPlusFR
Belgium @DisneyPlusBE
Turkey: @DisneyPlusTR
Thailand: @disneyplusth
Philippines: @DisneyplusphH

(feel free to add more!)

I drop this news here too:

You can access Wikipedia's main page from this link here: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no separate Hall of Fame for "Did you know"-articles by view numbers, but we would be very happy if you gave the article a read and maybe a quick feedback too. Our long-term goal is to bring it to FA class, so every proofread or constructive suggestion is welcome.

The article is pretty new, it was published on January 9 this year. I'm still overjoyed that we managed to get it ready almost two months before GIFT :laughing: I'd like to thank @Beatrice and also Marika-san from the AWW team for proofreading the article and contributing pictures from the venues.

Sidenote: We decided to mention Nikkan's criticism re GIFT because Wikipedia places big importance on neutral POV, and it would be suspicious if we only included media with positive resonance.

Anyways. We hope that you enjoy reading it :grouphug:

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Here's how to request it from their Help Centre Page:

For those who will also be tweeting, here are some official DisneyPlus account from all around the world that I was able to find:

Worldwide: @DisneyPlus
Customer support: @DisneyPlusHelp
LatAm: @disneyplusla
Brazil: @DisneyPlusBR
Canada: @DisneyPlusCA
UK: @DisneyPlusUK
Germany: @DisneyPlusDE
Spain: @DisneyPlusES
Italy: @DisneyPlusIT
Netherlands @DisneyPlusNL
France @DisneyPlusFR
Belgium @DisneyPlusBE
Turkey: @DisneyPlusTR
Thailand: @disneyplusth
Philippines: @DisneyplusphH

(feel free to add more!)

Thank you for the comprehensive list

Done - feedback form and tweeted DisneyPlusUK

Here is a little bit of healing to soothe the mind through the medium of music. The cello suite no 1 in G major has been transposed fro violin, corresponding key being D major. It gives a lighter and brighter sounds perhaps more fitting to Yuzu in flight during one of his mesmerising practice sessions

A collaboration with virtuoso cellist Yo Yo Ma playing this piece would be gorgeous. 

The lasting appeal of Bach's music continues to delight music lovers with the perfect blend of musical mastery and the mathematical precision of these Baroque masterpieces.

Hace 15 horas, ccy said:

help! I've been crying since this morning :cry:

We were right, he knew all the time.

Which is very painful to read, but also shows everyone how strong he is.

I’m glad he got out of that awful system, and that he’s still giving all his fans so much. And I’m glad he looks much happier now.

20 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Let's get this done on Sunday dear Satellites!! Let's work together to make it happen! 

Yes! Let's do this! (Sorry disney but you need to earn the money I just paid you for my account and no I didn't sign up because of Yuzu, I really did want to sign up)

They really don't know what they're in for, right? I already have so many scenarios in my mind about the feedback guy tomorrow when he, or she of course, is going to go through all the feedback emails of today and be like "the h*ll is this Hanyu guy who is making so much noise?" or if s/he is a fanyu, "oh we need to make this happen" or him/her running to her/his boss and asking for help to go though all the emails etc... 

Anyway, Sunday! We have a date!

Wait, though! in the map the yellow zone says Feb 4, 4pm since the other two aren't contemporary events, is it a typo or it is tomorrow for the Americas?

12 minutes ago, LaCarmi said:

Yes! Let's do this! (Sorry disney but you need to earn the money I just paid you for my account and no I didn't sign up because of Yuzu, I really did want to sign up)

They really don't know what they're in for, right? I already have so many scenarios in my mind about the feedback guy tomorrow when he, or she of course, is going to go through all the feedback emails of today and be like "the h*ll is this Hanyu guy who is making so much noise?" or if s/he is a fanyu, "oh we need to make this happen" or him/her running to her/his boss and asking for help to go though all the emails etc... 

Anyway, Sunday! We have a date!

Wait, though! in the map the yellow zone says Feb 4, 4pm since the other two aren't contemporary events, is it a typo or it is tomorrow for the Americas?

oh nooo, it's a typo! Thanks for noticing. it's corret in the tweet, not in the graphic! We'll tweet to clear up 🙈