General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

I am anxious about the announcement even though it can't be something bad. I guess I'm still a bit traumatized by the 19th July experiences 🤣

May be Yuzu has finally found the most beautiful and very cute hypoallergenic cat to come live with him at Palace Hanyu. A Special Cat who will support him with his skating and help him feel passion for his skating

@Yuzurella

Posted a tweet from Marika about the donations made by Yuzu. It's tens of millions of yen equating to millions of pounds/dollars/euros. This wonderful, generous, thoughtful and considerate man, makes many people even more proud of everything that he has achieved.

This is the information that you are not able to see @Pammi @Anabel @Yuzuwinnie not sure if the post will come through, hope that helps

10 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

@Yuzurella

Posted a tweet from Marika about the donations made by Yuzu. It's tens of millions of yen equating to millions of pounds/dollars/euros. This wonderful, generous, thoughtful and considerate man, makes many people even more proud of everything that he has achieved.

This is the information that you are not able to see @Pammi @Anabel @Yuzuwinnie not sure if the post will come through, hope that helps

8 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is really weird. I edited and posted the Twitter link again. I hope it works now. If not. Here it is again. :grin:

I could see those two, it's an earlier one, this one:

Do we know what time yuzu will go live?

...yuzuru i love you but waking up at 5am (which would be 5pm in JST) is a big no for me lolol unless it's A) ice show B) big announcement, but i'm thinking they will probably save him for last so maybe waking up 30 min before it ends is fine:smiley-sleep021:

14 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone! I hope, you had a nice and peaceful Christmas. My thoughts are with all people who suffered from the extreme weather and other hardships :grouphug: I took the time to recover properly, give my eyes and mind the break they needed, and hope to start with new, fresh energy and motivation into the new year.

It's great to see Yuzu flourishing and enjoying his time in all these TV appearances. He deserved this freedom and happiness for so long :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I will try to prepare the two new wiki sub-articles about his ice shows and programs+publications for the move from the draft to the article mainspace (finally!). It's not much missing. The prose part of the ice show article must be completed, the rest is pretty much ready. Please look forward to it :68271401:

I wish you all a good start into the new year :peace2:

@Henni147  So glad your eyes have recovered and you will be able to welcome the new year in good spirit!  Thank you for all your efforts with Yuzu wiki articles, and for all the insightful and thought-provoking analyses of his performances, from technical and artistic perspectives.  Love your big intellect and big heart!  Just like Yuzu!  Looking forward to continuing our journey along the Yuzu-道 (Yuzu-path) for many years to come.  With many hugs and warm thoughts for you and your loved ones.   :cheer::heartpound::loveshower: