General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

"8. Views on marriage. 

A: A marriage or romance that will allow him to feel more passionate about or towards skating would be good o: "

Told ya it had to be Ice-chan!

Wow! Needs to compete with ice....gonna be impossible task🤣

Time to write my review of the Phiten Rakuwa Wings Gold necklace. 

I have chronic neck pain after started working from home due to the pandemic. After wearing the necklace for the 2nd day, I no longer have the neck pain. Not to mention the necklace is really stylist. I bought the 40cm ones, I was afraid it might be too small but it just right around my collarbone. 

I bought it from Rakuten because Phiten official store do not accept overseas credit card and deliver only within Japan address. I get it sent to my Japan proxy address at Tenso. 

I put the Rakuten link and also the newly launched Rakuwa Wings bracelet at Phiten official site below for your easy access. 

Happy shopping! 

Fk4--j4aYAEjZv6?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Sammie-s said:

Time to write my review of the Phiten Rakuwa Wings Gold necklace. 

I have chronic neck pain after started working from home due to the pandemic. After wearing the necklace for the 2nd day, I no longer have the neck pain. Not to mention the necklace is really stylist. I bought the 40cm ones, I was afraid it might be too small but it just right around my collarbone. 

I bought it from Rakuten because Phiten official store do not accept overseas credit card and deliver only within Japan address. I get it sent to my Japan proxy address at Tenso. 

I put the Rakuten link and also the newly launched Rakuwa Wings bracelet at Phiten official site below for your easy access. 

Happy shopping! 

Fk4--j4aYAEjZv6?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you so much or this info! I was wondering how to go about purchasing it. 

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Cela pourrait-il signifier que nous obtenons peut-être une diffusion en direct ?

Hope.:snonegai:

In my opinion, if TV Asahi is sponsor of GIFT I really have a positive opinion for a diffusion :animated-smileys-angels-151:

3 hours ago, Anni said:

❄"GIFT" Boa jacket❄

[NEWS]

The jacket looks very warm.🤗

I see it from the inside and will be very useful, because I have just seen that Japan (well a part) is under snow and with power cuts and a thought to the Japanese people with families in distress  :weeping:  and I give you the link

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/funeste-noël-blanc-au-japon-17-dead-and-90-wounded/ar-AA15FS58?cvid=c15d314b99f243fc84a4fbd11a397464