General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Lovely GIFT Christmassy Yuzuru from R.K :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

That is a lovely Christmas card form the artist

As you say, all of the quad jumps, just awesome. Yuzu really is doing his best for ever.

The outfit was maybe a Yumi san creation? Cute costume whoever made it for the Christmas special.

8 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Why is Yuzu's account restricted?? Please, I hate twitter enough as it is

Spoiler

Hmm is this the thing about twt accounts no longer being able to promote links to other media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc. This warning was being discussed on twt couple of days ago. At first it looked like a bad joke and most people thought that it was another threat that the new CEO would not follow through. Perhaps this new BIG boss is just going to keep on throwing their toys out of the pram and ruin twt.

Big super sorry about mini rant at Christmas, but was it not the case that only a few weeks ago twt users were making lists of people that they wanted to continue seeing tweets from in case only paying accounts were allowed to be visible on twt and people were very concerned that they may not be able to remain in contact with their twt acquaintances. What is your view?

Maybe way off target, hope so

17 minutes ago, YuDai said:

8 minutes ago, Perelandra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm is this the thing about twt accounts no longer being able to promote links to other media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc. This warning was being discussed on twt couple of days ago. At first it looked like a bad joke and most people thought that it was another threat that the new CEO would not follow through. Perhaps this new BIG boss is just going to keep on throwing their toys out of the pram and ruin twt.

Big super sorry about mini rant at Christmas, but was it not the case that only a few weeks ago twt users were making lists of people that they wanted to continue seeing tweets from in case only paying accounts were allowed to be visible on twt and people were very concerned that they may not be able to remain in contact with their twt acquaintances. What is your view?

Maybe way off target, hope so

Could it be because he put his Instagram link in his profile? 

Or someone reported him. 

If you are on Twitter, please tag @Twitter Support to fix this issue. 

For Millenia humans have been watching the skies and monitoring the passage of days. People learned that there would come a point in the middle of Winter which was the shortest darkest day of the year, after that day the days would lengthen and Spring would come once again. On that darkest and shortest of days many cultures marked and celebrated that day with feasting, warm fires, stories and other festivities. All of these ancient peoples attempted to break the darkness with bright fires.

Today many people still welcome the shortest day with different festivals known by various different names, but the common themes remain and they are still celebrations of light, sharing food, drink, the warmth of the hearth, giving gifts of knowledge, story telling in all its many forms and other presents.

Dear Satellites, whichever festival you are celebrating in the depths of Winter - May you be blessed with a full table, the warmth of a happy home and friendships and a season of good cheer. 

Lots of love Pxx

6 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

Could it be because he put his Instagram link in his profile? 

Or someone reported him. 

If you are on Twitter, please tag @Twitter Support to fix this issue. 

Have written to the support team

Spoiler

It is probably the issue with links to other media. Honestly the ability to connect is ubiquitous, not sure why there is a problem to link media. 

The costume, Zu... never change, lol

The 4A without harness, unfortunately, is still <<

I do feel ike this is a goodbye of some sort to that pursue. It was a worthwhile pursue, but it's not the end-all-be-all. Zu's skating is so much more than just his jumps, even if I do have the softest spot for his delayed single Axel.

So, this is me after wiping the floor dry of my tears, thanking him for such a gift.

Happy holidays, satellites!!

51 minutes ago, YuDai said:

The account seems to be okay now since Yuzuru's just tweeted two more times :grin:

When I tried to figure out what Twitter considers "unusual activity" (as that was mentioned in the temporarily restricted message), stuff like entering one's login credentials incorrectly multiple times or switching between multiple devices without logging out came up as possible reasons so perhaps it was one of these things...

6 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

The account seems to be okay now since Yuzuru's just tweeted two more times :grin:

When I tried to figure out what Twitter considers "unusual activity" (as that was mentioned in the temporarily restricted message), stuff like entering one's login credentials incorrectly multiple times or switching between multiple devices without logging out came up as possible reasons so perhaps it was one of these things...

Spoiler

Also, why I do feel like he's maybe a bit drunk, would explain login issues as well :68468287: Either way, it seems like he's enjoying himself