General Yuzuru Chat

Figures for attendance at NHK 2019 and 2022 under spoiler for those who do not want to know

Spoiler

This tweet above was posted on 24 Nov 2019 after the exhibition gala listing attendance on each day, the 21st being practice day.

This next tweet shows 2022 NHK attendance (with the 2019 attendance QRT in the lower box)

Spoiler

17 hours ago, oudon02 said:

Hi.
Sorry for the very long wait.
Thank you for all your input!
We will be uploading the video to this Google Drive from now on.

You can find them at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M7gtlto3MKzWopeBxZVUOTT18Ddayc2Q?usp=share_link

The videos that are in there now...
・Sochi Olympics 2014 FS
・PyeongChang 2018 SP
・PyeongChang 2018 exhibition 
・NHK Trophy 2019 SP
・NHK Trophy 2019 exhibition 
・Beijing Olympics 2022 SP

Sochi SP, FS and PyeongChang exhibition are from "Special Yuzuru HANYU's Tracks".
Other than that, I will upload the footage from the live broadcasts and other specials.
(All are 8K footage.)

Just a quick note.
You can download it, but please do not upload it anywhere.
(I was very saddened when I saw that someone had cut off a video I had uploaded before and uploaded it to Twitter.)
If we find you uploading, we will delete this folder immediately and you will not be able to upload videos in the future.

I have never met you, but I believe in you as a same fan of Yuzuru.
I hope you enjoy them😊.

Thank you very much <3

57 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Figures for attendance at NHK 2019 and 2022 under spoiler for those who do not want to know

Reveal hidden contents

This tweet above was posted on 24 Nov 2019 after the exhibition gala listing attendance on each day, the 21st being practice day.

This next tweet shows 2022 NHK attendance (with the 2019 attendance QRT in the lower box)

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry I don't understand this -- does it mean similar number of people are attending NHK this year despite the absence of Yuzu? 

1 minute ago, SaluYuzu said:

Sorry I don't understand this -- does it mean similar number of people are attending NHK this year despite the absence of Yuzu? 

Nope, in 2019, if we remove the practice day (21), almost 18k people attended, while this year just over 12k people attended.

1 minute ago, Anabel said:

Nope, in 2019, if we remove the practice day (21), almost 18k people attended, while this year just over 12k people attended.

Thanks, but I'm actually surprised there are people attending at all this year! What's there to see?! Lackluster skating and jump fest? 

23 minutes ago, Anni said:

:scratch2:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit 

This addition is now under Yuzu's name on youtube, also without membership.

This is YouTube's new handles feature: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/11585688?hl=en

YouTube creators will be automatically assigned a handle by YouTube if they didn't choose one by November 14. It can be changed, so if Yuzuru didn't purposely select the "2624" part then hopefully he changes it to something he prefers. However, both "hanyuyuzuru" and "yuzuruhanyu" are already taken by others as handles...:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

Personally, I received an e-mail from YouTube on October 19 announcing the upcoming handles feature, and a second e-mail on November 1 notifying me that I could choose a handle for my channel (I technically have a channel attached to my YouTube account from a long time ago but there's nothing there lol).

6 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

This is YouTube's new handles feature: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/11585688?hl=en

YouTube creators will be automatically assigned a handle by YouTube if they didn't choose one by November 14. It can be changed, so if Yuzuru didn't purposely select the "2624" part then hopefully he changes it to something he prefers. However, both "hanyuyuzuru" and "yuzuruhanyu" are already taken by others as handles...:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

Personally, I received an e-mail from YouTube on October 19 announcing the upcoming handles feature, and a second e-mail on November 1 notifying me that I could choose a handle for my channel (I technically have a channel attached to my YouTube account from a long time ago but there's nothing there lol).

Many thanks for you declaration:2thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Yeah, thanks for the explanation, although I barely understood anything, I'm a denial for these things, my vision blurs when I read them :13877886:

4 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Thanks, but I'm actually surprised there are people attending at all this year! What's there to see?! Lackluster skating and jump fest? 

There'll always be people who go to competitions but the demand for tickets has for sure changed. On Friday and today the number of spectators were quite low compared to previous years, yesterday there were more people but it wasn't fully sold out either.

When Yuzu competed it was always sold out, of course.

2 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Yuzu could go for HanyuYuzuru111 :lol: