General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, YuDai said:

I'm speechless :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

200 photos of the flower stand:O:10636614:

On 11/20/2022 at 1:22 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Look at this girls in Lima, Peru...:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::loveshower: I hope Yuzu could watch it, see those bright eyes and smiles. That's his legacy, he'll continue to inspire many more generations, no matter which continent or part of this world. 

Thank you for sharing.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Because I saw the happy girls in the clip, this little boy from Bangkok is also inspired and tries the Seimei pose.:peace2:

[NEWS]

https://kahoku.news/articles/20221120khn000011.html

Article about Yuzu Prologue

[news]

The article mentions, the about certain dreams that can no longer be realised. 

Previously in the Prologue thread I mentioned about the rectangular cloth that Yuzu is draped in during the end of 'Dreamy Aspiration' video and the beginning of the live performance of 'A Dream ThatWill someday End'. This interview makes me even more convinced that the cloth is the 'ghost' of the flag. Yuzu will no longer represent his country in competition and will never again be draped in his country's flag as a medallist. The end of competitive life and that huge change is something that Yuzu has expressed though this gorgeous flowing programme and the symbolism of this programme being akin to the cool down at the end of the practice sessions, is Yuzu saying good bye to that chapter. 

Apologies if this is too speculative. Yuzu often says himself that it is through the medium of skating that he can speak to everyone in a universal language of movement. The final video of the door closing emphasises this ending. As the saying goes 'as one door closes, another one opens'. The show title Prologue also emphasises the imminence of a new phase

Thank you for your indulgence

Maybe the costume will not be ready in time for prologue.  :sadPooh:

However, if it was something for Chapter 1 - a new dream/journey/ hope, then there is no rush for completion. There would be something to look forward to for the next show.

As the saying goes 'Always leave them wanting more'

:dpooh::13877886:

Guest Mary_kyo

Edit: @Yuzurella was faster! lol

But the number of people, at the absolute highest level of academia world, who are inspired by Yuzu is just another proof of how extraordinary his skating is. His story, with no help from his federation/ management agency/ rich PR machine, was widely heard and felt. Touching and inspiring so many people, with highest levels of intelligence, from totally different fields. What an Unrepeatable icon. Wow.

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

Edit: @Yuzurella was faster! lol

But the number of people, at the absolute highest level of academia world, who are inspired by Yuzu is just another proof of how extraordinary his skating is. His story, with no help from his federation/ management agency/ rich PR machine, was widely heard and felt. Touching and inspiring so many people, with highest levels of intelligence, from totally different fields. What an Unrepeatable icon. Wow.

One of the Muses was the symbol of inspiration for scientific study.

Yuzu is a modern Muse.