General Yuzuru Chat

Do we know about this already? Online event 20th Sept 7pm Japan time - Yuzuru talking about the Future of FS??!!

A reporter talks about "the future of figure skating with Yuzuru Hanyu, an artist"

Tue, 7:00 PM | Online event | By Mainichi Shimbun Event

Yuzuru Hanyu (27), who won back-to-back Olympic gold medals in figure skating at Sochi and PyeongChang, turned professional on July 19 and embarked on a new path of challenge, moving from an athlete to an artist. rice field.

In August, Hanyu live-streamed his first skate as a professional skater, “SharePractice,” in his hometown of Sendai on YouTube. A reporter in charge of the Mainichi Shimbun also introduced this pattern, but at this event, a reporter and a cameraman who have been covering Mr. Hanyu for a long time, including "SharePractice", will talk about the behind the scenes, along with unpublished photos. I look back.

Appearing willbe Hitoshi Kurasawa, a reporter from the Tokyo Athletic Department who is in charge of "After all, I like figures" on the Mainichi Shimbun's podcast " Tonight at BluePost " and Tatsuya Haga's desk. Taichi Kaizuka (Hokkaido Press Department Photography Group) is in charge of the " figure-eye " that captures the moments that photographers feel on the rink side

*Tickets can be purchased from 10:00 AM on September 13th.

TICKETS

• viewing ticket
    ¥2,500 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~
  • [Student Discount] Viewing Ticket
    ¥1,000 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~
  • Viewing ticket with Hanyu's Kuradashi photo special feature (9/20 Mainichi Shimbun morning edition)
    ¥2,850 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~
24 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Do we know about this already? Online event 20th Sept 7pm Japan time - Yuzuru talking about the Future of FS??!!

Yuzuru brewing some more tea?? I did not expect this. Edit: based on the event description, I think it's mostly about SharePractice?

31 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I think it's mostly about SharePractice?

So probably more about the future of YUZU's figure skating rather than Figure Skating, the competitive sport, maybe.

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

A reporter talks about "the future of figure skating with Yuzuru Hanyu, an artist"

Tue, 7:00 PM | Online event | By Mainichi Shimbun Event

Yuzuru Hanyu (27), who won back-to-back Olympic gold medals in figure skating at Sochi and PyeongChang, turned professional on July 19 and embarked on a new path of challenge, moving from an athlete to an artist. rice field.

In August, Hanyu live-streamed his first skate as a professional skater, “SharePractice,” in his hometown of Sendai on YouTube. A reporter in charge of the Mainichi Shimbun also introduced this pattern, but at this event, a reporter and a cameraman who have been covering Mr. Hanyu for a long time, including "SharePractice", will talk about the behind the scenes, along with unpublished photos. I look back.

Appearing willbe Hitoshi Kurasawa, a reporter from the Tokyo Athletic Department who is in charge of "After all, I like figures" on the Mainichi Shimbun's podcast " Tonight at BluePost " and Tatsuya Haga's desk. Taichi Kaizuka (Hokkaido Press Department Photography Group) is in charge of the " figure-eye " that captures the moments that photographers feel on the rink side

*Tickets can be purchased from 10:00 AM on September 13th.

TICKETS

• viewing ticket
    ¥2,500 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~
  • [Student Discount] Viewing Ticket
    ¥1,000 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~
  • Viewing ticket with Hanyu's Kuradashi photo special feature (9/20 Mainichi Shimbun morning edition)
    ¥2,850 Sep 13 10:00 AM ~

Wait, is Yuzu participating?! Because, as I understood, he won't be present

The first sentence confuses me

04793f6c682a112cf3d404d55a6a9c20701ed2be

56 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Wait, is Yuzu participating?! Because, as I understood, he won't be present

The first sentence confuses me

04793f6c682a112cf3d404d55a6a9c20701ed2be

Ohh ok, what is this "Yuzuru will talk about the future of FS" then? Everyone is so confused:laughing:

Edit: maybe it's a translation error? Perhaps it means that they will talk about the future of FS and Yuzuru's role in it

27 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Ohh ok, what is this "Yuzuru will talk about the future of FS" then? Everyone is so confused:laughing:

Edit: maybe it's a translation error? Perhaps it means that they will talk about the future of FS and Yuzuru's role in it

It’s google translated, so not very reliable. But the way it is, the first few words say won’t be in it, then the last few words that the speakers will talk with Yuzu. But I interpreted as you pointed out - future of FS and Yuzu’s influence on it

14 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Sorry to bring it, please take it off if not appropriate

It's a new capital for the world

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has died 

really sorry this is so off topic

No PERELANDRA, you don't have to be sorry and you must be sorry  :(and 70 years of reign is not nothing and more than Queen Victoria